Home > Lisinopril > Swelling face > Lisinopril and Swelling face
Review: could Lisinopril cause Swelling face?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 769 have Swelling face. Find out below who they are, when they have Swelling face and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Swelling face >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,058 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Swelling face (latest reports from 118,756 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 769 people (0.82%) have Swelling Face.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Swelling face * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Swelling face||33.33%||26.39%||9.72%||10.42%||13.89%||5.56%||0.69% |
Gender of people who have Swelling face when taking Lisinopril * :
|Swelling face||55.10%||44.90% |
Age of people who have Swelling face when taking Lisinopril * :
|Swelling face||0.00%||0.59%||0.15%||1.03%||2.06%||14.12%||29.26%||52.79% |
Severity of Swelling face when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Swelling face||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Swelling face ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Swelling face||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (298 people, 38.75%)
- Depression (32 people, 4.16%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (28 people, 3.64%)
- Diabetes mellitus (28 people, 3.64%)
- Blood pressure (26 people, 3.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (161 people, 20.94%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (103 people, 13.39%)
- Zometa (90 people, 11.70%)
- Simvastatin (72 people, 9.36%)
- Lipitor (66 people, 8.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Swelling Face while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Swelling Face
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Swelling Face
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
I started having rectal bleeding/hemmroids about 2 months ago. I started on my thyroid pill and hormone cream about this time.
From this study (3 days ago):
intermittent, no physical explanation, no rashes, no hives, etc.
From this study (3 days ago):
No Red Yeast Rice as a choice? I take that too for cholesterol.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Swelling face
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Swelling face
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (12 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (54 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Blood Potassium Increased
- Diclofenac Sodium