Home > Lisinopril > Urinary incontinence > Lisinopril and Urinary incontinence
Review: could Lisinopril cause Urinary incontinence?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 544 have Urinary incontinence. Find out below who they are, when they have Urinary incontinence and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Urinary incontinence >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,013 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Urinary incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination) (latest reports from 107,910 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 544 people (0.58%) have Urinary Incontinence.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Urinary incontinence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Urinary incontinence||2.86%||60.00%||0.00%||2.86%||28.57%||2.86%||2.86% |
Gender of people who have Urinary incontinence when taking Lisinopril * :
|Urinary incontinence||60.26%||39.74% |
Age of people who have Urinary incontinence when taking Lisinopril * :
|Urinary incontinence||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.59%||1.69%||4.43%||21.52%||68.78% |
Severity of Urinary incontinence when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Urinary incontinence||25.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Urinary incontinence ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Urinary incontinence||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (170 people, 31.25%)
- Anxiety (52 people, 9.56%)
- Pain (50 people, 9.19%)
- Osteoporosis (48 people, 8.82%)
- Multiple myeloma (46 people, 8.46%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (169 people, 31.07%)
- Zometa (109 people, 20.04%)
- Furosemide (86 people, 15.81%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (82 people, 15.07%)
- Prilosec (81 people, 14.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Incontinence while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Urinary Incontinence
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Urinary Incontinence
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
dr. has stopped risperidone but symptoms persist.
From this study (1 year ago):
My doctor prescribed one aspirin per day, plus prescribed prinivil 10mg daily. My prescription bottle states this lisinopril is generic drug for prinivil..The past two weeks I have developed a very moderate dry cough and now more recent have loss of bladder control..very yellow urine and inability to lose weight. Upon awakening this morning, I had wet undergarments...
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Urinary incontinence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Urinary incontinence
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Bactrim for a 58-year old man who has UTI (2 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D, Folic Acid, B Complex Vitamin, Acyclovir, Imuran, Mestinon for a 31-year old woman who has AAT Deficiency, Myasthenia Gravis, Vitamin B-1 Deficiency, Oral Herpes (26 minutes ago)
- Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a 54-year old woman who has Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, PMS (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Esophageal Spasm and Dystonia
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (39 minutes ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (3 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (3 hours ago)
- Chinese Almond
- Adderall Xr 25