Home > Lisinopril > Vitamin d decreased > Lisinopril and Vitamin d decreased
Review: could Lisinopril cause Vitamin d decreased?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Vitamin d decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Vitamin d decreased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Vitamin d decreased >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,013 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Vitamin d decreased
Vitamin d decreased (latest reports from 12,942 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 93,510 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 53 people (0.06%) have Vitamin D Decreased.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Vitamin d decreased * :
Gender of people who have Vitamin d decreased when taking Lisinopril * :
|Vitamin d decreased||70.00%||30.00% |
Age of people who have Vitamin d decreased when taking Lisinopril * :
|Vitamin d decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.38%||4.26%||0.00%||19.15%||70.21% |
Severity of Vitamin d decreased when taking Lisinopril ** :
How people recovered from Vitamin d decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (11 people, 20.75%)
- Osteoporosis (10 people, 18.87%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (8 people, 15.09%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 13.21%)
- Arthritis (6 people, 11.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (11 people, 20.75%)
- Aspirin (11 people, 20.75%)
- Xanax (9 people, 16.98%)
- Lyrica (8 people, 15.09%)
- Fosamax (8 people, 15.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vitamin D Decreased while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Lisinopril and have Vitamin D Decreased
- group for people who take Lisinopril
- group for people who have Vitamin D Decreased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (51 minutes ago):
Could be coincidence, since I have been on this list I have required surgery to repair the Scapho-lunate ligament in my wrist and now I have a hernia on my right side. Are any of these meds contributors?
From this study (1 day ago):
Is there any side affects with the conbination of all these, after i take the pantoprazole, i feel sick, and dizzy, hot, and want to throw up, and feel like my heart is racing.
From this study (4 days ago):
I'll get the purple bruising on my hands and arms at times it is pretty unsightly.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Vitamin d decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Vitamin d decreased
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Latuda for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine, Nerve Pain, Bipolar 2 (57 minutes ago)
- Micronor for a 38-year old woman who has Pain (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
Recent user comments
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (1 hour ago)
- Corneal Dystrophy
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension