Review: could Lithium carbonate cause Blood alkaline phosphatase increased?
Summary: Blood alkaline phosphatase increased is found among people who take Lithium carbonate, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zyprexa, and have Bipolar disorder.
We study 14,822 people who have side effects while taking Lithium carbonate from FDA and social media. Among them, 72 have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lithium carbonate and have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased >>>
Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 16,091 Lithium carbonate users)
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
Blood alkaline phosphatase increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pulmonary hypertension, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 18,820 Blood alkaline phosphatase increased patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 14,813 people reported to have side effects when taking Lithium carbonate. Among them, 72 people (0.49%) have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased.
Time on Lithium carbonate when people have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood alkaline phosphatase increased||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||11.11%||22.22%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Lithium carbonate * :
|Blood alkaline phosphatase increased||61.04%||38.96% |
Age of people who have Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Lithium carbonate * :
|Blood alkaline phosphatase increased||0.00%||0.00%||2.82%||1.41%||8.45%||35.21%||26.76%||25.35% |
Severity of Blood alkaline phosphatase increased when taking Lithium carbonate ** :
How people recovered from Blood alkaline phosphatase increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (15 people, 20.83%)
- Schizophrenia (11 people, 15.28%)
- Depression (8 people, 11.11%)
- Bipolar i disorder (7 people, 9.72%)
- Insomnia (6 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyprexa (12 people, 16.67%)
- Lamictal (10 people, 13.89%)
- Clozaril (9 people, 12.50%)
- Seroquel (7 people, 9.72%)
- Clonazepam (6 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lithium carbonate and blood alkaline phosphatase increased on
Do you have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased while taking Lithium Carbonate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lithium carbonate and have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
- support group for people who take Lithium carbonate
- support group for people who have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Topamax, Lithium Carbonate for a 36-year old man with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Bipolar Ii Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Depakote, Lithium Carbonate for a 40-year old man with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Ejaculation Delayed, Erection Problems
- A study of side effects of Lithium Carbonate for a 25-year old man with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Urine Cotinine Test Positive
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Lithium Carbonate, Magnesium, L-lysine, Vitamin D, L-theanine for a 29-year old woman with Sleepy, Migraine With Aura, Depression, Bipolar I Disorder, Migraine, Skin - Dry, Stress. The patient has Bowel Obstruction
- A study of drug interactions between B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Singulair, Estradiol, Losartan for a 48-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Iga Deficiency, Asthma, Hysterectomy, Hypertension. The patient has Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
Recent Lithium carbonate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.