Home > Lithium carbonate > Blood creatinine decreased > Lithium carbonate and Blood creatinine decreased
Review: could Lithium carbonate cause Blood creatinine decreased?
We study 14,753 people who have side effects while taking Lithium carbonate from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Blood creatinine decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood creatinine decreased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lithium carbonate and have Blood creatinine decreased >>>
Lithium carbonate (latest outcomes from 16,021 users) has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Blood creatinine decreased
Blood creatinine decreased (latest reports from 6,286 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, metastases to bone, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 14,753 people reported to have side effects when taking Lithium carbonate. Among them, 5 people (0.03%) have Blood Creatinine Decreased.
Time on Lithium carbonate when people have Blood creatinine decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood creatinine decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood creatinine decreased when taking Lithium carbonate * :
|Blood creatinine decreased||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Blood creatinine decreased when taking Lithium carbonate * :
|Blood creatinine decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||0.00%||40.00% |
Severity of Blood creatinine decreased when taking Lithium carbonate ** :
How people recovered from Blood creatinine decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 20.00%)
- Ill-defined disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
- Poor quality sleep (1 people, 20.00%)
- Bipolar i disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Isoflurane (1 people, 20.00%)
- Sodium citrate (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lactulose (1 people, 20.00%)
- Fentanyl (1 people, 20.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Creatinine Decreased while taking Lithium Carbonate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Lithium carbonate and have Blood Creatinine Decreased
- group for people who take Lithium carbonate
- group for people who have Blood Creatinine Decreased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
Weight gain,can't sleep,addictive traits. Also take Sertraline,Lorazepam,zopiclone, levothroxine.
Feel this illness has altered my personality my husband. Of of now 27yrs says I'm uncaring, spiteful at times and very selfish. Complete opposite of how I use to be.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I was on lithium when first diagnosed with Graves disease-now stopped. I had a few episodes of what is understood to be serotonin syndrome. I had submandibular gland removed 3 years ago. I had bad foot infection (both feet) 3 years ago. I always suffered with depression and anxiety/social always. I was on Effexor 225mg for 3 years now I take 150mg moclobimide twice a day. I stopped Effexor and lithium together when it was supposed that it could have caused serotonin syndrome. Thank you
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lithium carbonate, Blood creatinine decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
More reviews for: Lithium carbonate, Blood creatinine decreased
On eHealthMe, Lithium Carbonate (lithium carbonate) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Lithium Carbonate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lithium Carbonate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (26 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder
- Suicide And Suicidal Behavior