Home > Lithium carbonate > Diet - potassium > Lithium carbonate and Diet - potassium
Review: could Lithium carbonate cause Diet - potassium (Potassium in diet)?
We study 14,777 people who have side effects while taking Lithium carbonate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Diet - potassium and more.
Lithium carbonate (latest outcomes from 16,039 users) has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Diet - potassium
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Diet - Potassium while taking Lithium Carbonate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lithium carbonate
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does/can inulin (chicory root extract) interact with lithium?
I am taking all these antibiotics for 14 days to get rid of the H Pylori bacteria in my stomach. I want to replace the good bacteria lost and avoid diahhrea by taking a probiotic daily. However, I have noticed the use of inulin (chicory root extract) in the probiotic. I need to know if I can take th ...
- I take lithium carbonate however however lithium orostat sounds much safer and beneficial to health a low dose but absorbed better dr. wont prescribe it because of nt enough research
Its just that i dont get over sad times in my life Twice i had to go to hospital with deep depression and now i have been put on lithium so that i dont have a relapse and i think that lithium stimulates the serotonin that the body cant make up when in depression mode i think that is why i stay depre ...
- Should a person with the history of itp take the drug meloxicam
I am the one in the books on the study of ITP. in 1976 I had my spleen removed as the result of the disease. at that time I was 16. now I am 54 and scarred that if I take any kind of blood thinner this may cause the disease to return. Should I be taking Meloxicam with it being somewhat of a blood ...
- Any one with lithium tremors recover after reduction of dosage?
More than 10 years on Lithium, tremors evident in hands. According to this study, then was no recovery from these types of tremors. Medication reduced by 1/3 to 600 mg. per day. Not sure if the "NO Recovery" was in a group where the dosage was lowered or not? Wanting to to know of long term recov ...
- Can the menopause cause psychosis
I have suffered with this disorder for over ten years and it seemed to coincide with the menopause. I also had some early childhood trauma which may have played a part.
- What are the effects of alchol usage with lithium carbonate?
What are the results of mixing alcohol with lithium carbonate?
- Can i use naloxone if i am hypothyroid for weight loss? what dose?
I am stable with my various conditions--treated hypothyroidism, treated menopausal symptoms, and treated depression. I would like to lose some weight and heard that Naloxone is helpful with this, but can cause hyperthyroidism is the usual alcoholism dose of 50 mg. is used. A much lower dose of 1.5-4 ...
- Could this be cataplexy?
I have been diagnosed with bio-polar about 4 years ago. Since then I also have experienced panic attacks and something I think might be caterplexy. Sometimes when I am in therapy session and things get heated emotionally my body kind of shuts down. My arms,legs everything gets kind of heavy and I ki ...
- Does anyone experience hyperventilation after withdrawing from longterm lithium?
I gradually (slow!) withdrawed from lithium 1,5 year ago
(After more than 12 years taking the drug)
Changed my life radically: Stopped drinking,smoking etc,do a LOT of long-
distance running...and live a stable life now :)
Except for the hyperventilation and stomach problems :((
Does anyone exp ...
- What has been the best outcome from prescriptions for mania
I'm currently on xanax xr 3mg with 1 mg supplement as needed (rarely) but have been on the depekote with the Clonazepam with depekote it worked for about 9 months and seemed to wear off. Then was put on lithium with the Clonazepam sorta the same worked but kinda wore off and had trouble during elev ...
More questions for: Lithium carbonate, Diet - potassium
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
More reviews for: Lithium carbonate, Diet - potassium
On eHealthMe, Lithium Carbonate (lithium carbonate) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Lithium Carbonate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lithium Carbonate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Lithium carbonate, Diet - potassium
Recent Lithium carbonate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lithium Carbonate, Paxil, Remeron for a 57-year old woman who has Unipolar Depression
- Comparions of Strattera, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Haldol, Invega Sustenna, Lithium Carbonate for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate for a 51-year old woman who has Bipolar Mania
- Comparions of Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate, Losartan for a 65-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate for a 50-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Marijuana, Adderall 30, Lithium Carbonate for a 35-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Methadone Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium, Zyprexa, Lithium Carbonate, Lyrica for a 44-year old woman who has Kathy
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Vitamin E, Xanax, Cogentin, Lithium Carbonate for a 55-year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Vistaril, Lithium Carbonate, Lexapro for a 17-year old boy who has Visteral For Aggitaion
- Comparions of Lupron Depot, Lithium Carbonate, Verapamil Hcl for a 66-year old man who has Advanced Prostrate Cancer With Bone Mets Cluster Headaches Episodic
More related comparison studies for: Lithium carbonate, Diet - potassium
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.