Review: could Lithium carbonate cause Duchenne muscular dystrophy?
Summary: there is no Duchenne muscular dystrophy reported by people who take Lithium carbonate yet.
We study 14,813 people who have side effects while taking Lithium carbonate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Duchenne muscular dystrophy and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lithium carbonate and have Duchenne muscular dystrophy >>>
Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 16,081 Lithium carbonate users)
Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (severe form of muscular dystrophy caused by a genetic defect) has been reported by people with intubation, chemotherapy, ill-defined disorder. (latest reports from 55 Duchenne muscular dystrophy patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy while taking Lithium Carbonate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lithium carbonate
- support group for people who have Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Lithium Carbonate for a 25-year old man with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Urine Cotinine Test Positive
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Lithium Carbonate, Magnesium, L-lysine, Vitamin D, L-theanine for a 29-year old woman with Sleepy, Migraine With Aura, Depression, Bipolar I Disorder, Migraine, Skin - Dry, Stress. The patient has Bowel Obstruction
- A study of side effects of Lithium Carbonate for a 49-year old woman with Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Can't Urinate
- A study of side effects of Lithium Carbonate for a 55-year old woman with Bipolar. The patient has Hand Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Rozerem, Gabapentin, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine for a 45-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder, Insomnia. The patient has Anorgasmia
Recent Lithium carbonate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.