Home > Lithium carbonate > Eye movements - uncontrollable > Lithium carbonate and Eye movements - uncontrollable
Review: could Lithium carbonate cause Eye movements - uncontrollable?
We study 14,777 people who have side effects while taking Lithium carbonate from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Eye movements - uncontrollable. Find out below who they are, when they have Eye movements - uncontrollable and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lithium carbonate and have Eye movements - uncontrollable >>>
Lithium carbonate (latest outcomes from 16,039 users) has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Eye movements - uncontrollable
Eye movements - uncontrollable (latest reports from 12,653 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, depression, convulsion, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 14,777 people reported to have side effects when taking Lithium carbonate. Among them, 37 people (0.25%) have Eye Movements - Uncontrollable.
Time on Lithium carbonate when people have Eye movements - uncontrollable * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Eye movements - uncontrollable||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Gender of people who have Eye movements - uncontrollable when taking Lithium carbonate * :
|Eye movements - uncontrollable||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Eye movements - uncontrollable when taking Lithium carbonate * :
|Eye movements - uncontrollable||0.00%||0.00%||2.63%||18.42%||7.89%||39.47%||10.53%||21.05% |
Severity of Eye movements - uncontrollable when taking Lithium carbonate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye movements - uncontrollable||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Eye movements - uncontrollable ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Eye movements - uncontrollable||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (12 people, 32.43%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (4 people, 10.81%)
- Depression (4 people, 10.81%)
- Bipolar i disorder (2 people, 5.41%)
- Ill-defined disorder (1 people, 2.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clonazepam (15 people, 40.54%)
- Lamotrigine (13 people, 35.14%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (12 people, 32.43%)
- Neurontin (9 people, 24.32%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (9 people, 24.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Eye Movements - Uncontrollable while taking Lithium Carbonate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lithium carbonate and have Eye Movements - Uncontrollable
- support group for people who take Lithium carbonate
- support group for people who have Eye Movements - Uncontrollable
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lithium carbonate, Eye movements - uncontrollable
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
More reviews for: Lithium carbonate, Eye movements - uncontrollable
On eHealthMe, Lithium Carbonate (lithium carbonate) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Lithium Carbonate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lithium Carbonate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Lithium carbonate, Eye movements - uncontrollable
Recent Lithium carbonate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lithium carbonate, Eye movements - uncontrollable
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (12 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (53 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Lupron Depot
- Breathing Difficulty Lying Down
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Abraxis Pharm 2
- Groin Swelling
- Levothyroxine Sodium