Review: could Lithium carbonate cause Self esteem decreased?
Summary: Self esteem decreased is found among people who take Lithium carbonate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zoloft, and have Depression.
We study 14,813 people who have side effects while taking Lithium carbonate from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Self esteem decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Self esteem decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lithium carbonate and have Self esteem decreased >>>
Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 16,074 Lithium carbonate users)
Self esteem decreased
Self esteem decreased (self worth reduced) has been reported by people with depression, pain, asthma, acne, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 834 Self esteem decreased patients)
On Feb, 10, 2015: 14,805 people reported to have side effects when taking Lithium carbonate. Among them, 22 people (0.15%) have Self Esteem Decreased.
Time on Lithium carbonate when people have Self esteem decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Self esteem decreased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Self esteem decreased when taking Lithium carbonate * :
|Self esteem decreased||78.12%||21.88% |
Age of people who have Self esteem decreased when taking Lithium carbonate * :
|Self esteem decreased||0.00%||0.00%||4.00%||4.00%||12.00%||0.00%||72.00%||8.00% |
Severity of Self esteem decreased when taking Lithium carbonate ** :
How people recovered from Self esteem decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (16 people, 72.73%)
- Insomnia (14 people, 63.64%)
- Bipolar disorder (10 people, 45.45%)
- Bipolar i disorder (2 people, 9.09%)
- Irritability (2 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (13 people, 59.09%)
- Depas (12 people, 54.55%)
- Paxil (12 people, 54.55%)
- Atarax (12 people, 54.55%)
- Neurontin (8 people, 36.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lithium carbonate and self esteem decreased on
Do you have Self Esteem Decreased while taking Lithium Carbonate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lithium carbonate and have Self Esteem Decreased
- support group for people who take Lithium carbonate
- support group for people who have Self Esteem Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Lithium Carbonate for a 22-year old woman with Major Depression, Bipolar. The patient has Vision Problems, Nystagmus
- A study of drug interactions between L-theanine, Gaba, Magnesium Carbonate, Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Risperdal for a 43-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Slurred Speech, Eyeball Rupture
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Valproate Sodium, Omeprazole, Ferrous Fumarate, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lithium Carbonate, Aspirin, Clozapine for a 42-year old woman with Headache, Mood Stabilizer, Acid Reflux, Anaemia, Hypertension, Blood Thinner, Schizophrenia. The patient has Aortic Regurgitation, Skitzopheniaauditory Halucinations Of A Comanding Nature
- A study of side effects of Lithium Carbonate for a 34-year old woman with Bipolar 1. The patient has Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight)
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Spironolactone, Metformin, Glycopyrrolate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Phenelzine Sulfate for a 45-year old woman with Migraine Without Aura, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depression, High Blood Pressure, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Sweating, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Akathisia, Tinnitus Aggravated, Hypertonia
Recent Lithium carbonate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.