Review: could Lithium carbonate cause Tracheobronchial dyskinesia?
Summary: there is no Tracheobronchial dyskinesia reported by people who take Lithium carbonate yet.
We study 14,822 people who have side effects while taking Lithium carbonate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Tracheobronchial dyskinesia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lithium carbonate and have Tracheobronchial dyskinesia >>>
Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 16,091 Lithium carbonate users)
Tracheobronchial dyskinesia (degeneration of elastic and connective tissue of bronchi and trachea) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports)
On Apr, 27, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Tracheobronchial Dyskinesia while taking Lithium Carbonate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lithium carbonate
- support group for people who have Tracheobronchial Dyskinesia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Levaquin In Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container, Lithium Carbonate, Garcinia Cambogia for a 39-year old woman with Thyroid Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Weight Loss. The patient has Texas Wonder
- A study of side effects of Lithium Carbonate for a 62-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Low Mood, Self Harm, Suicidal
- A study of drug interactions between Latuda, Lithium Carbonate for a 46-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Chronic Kidney Disease
- A study of side effects of Lithium Carbonate for a 46-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Kidney Disease
- A study of drug interactions between Finasteride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Flecainide Acetate, Lithium Carbonate, Flomax, Effexor Xr for a 75-year old man with BPH, Sleepy, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Urinary Retention, Depression. The patient has Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Pain - Muscles
Recent Lithium carbonate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.