Home > Lithium carbonate > Vomiting > Lithium carbonate and Vomiting
Review: could Lithium carbonate cause Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 14,777 people who have side effects while taking Lithium carbonate from FDA and social media. Among them, 536 have Vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Vomiting and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lithium carbonate and have Vomiting >>>
Lithium carbonate (latest outcomes from 16,039 users) has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Vomiting (latest reports from 1,063,140 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 14,777 people reported to have side effects when taking Lithium carbonate. Among them, 682 people (4.62%) have Vomiting.
Time on Lithium carbonate when people have Vomiting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Vomiting when taking Lithium carbonate * :
Age of people who have Vomiting when taking Lithium carbonate * :
Severity of Vomiting when taking Lithium carbonate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Vomiting ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (133 people, 19.50%)
- Depression (64 people, 9.38%)
- Schizophrenia (50 people, 7.33%)
- Bipolar i disorder (39 people, 5.72%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (39 people, 5.72%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lamictal (62 people, 9.09%)
- Zyprexa (59 people, 8.65%)
- Depakote (59 people, 8.65%)
- Seroquel (58 people, 8.50%)
- Xanax (53 people, 7.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vomiting while taking Lithium Carbonate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lithium carbonate and have Vomiting
- support group for people who take Lithium carbonate
- support group for people who have Vomiting
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lithium carbonate, Vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
More reviews for: Lithium carbonate, Vomiting
On eHealthMe, Lithium Carbonate (lithium carbonate) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Lithium Carbonate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lithium Carbonate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Clonazepam, Plaquenil, Arava, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Lupus Erythematosus, Lupus, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Vomiting, Nausea, Hematuria, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Polyuria, Protein Albumin Ratio Increased
- A study of drug interactions between B Complex Vitamin, Glucosamine, Lithium Carbonate, Dilantin for a patient with Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Joint Deterioation, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Seizures. The patient has Headache, Nausea And Vomiting, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycontin, Oxycontin, Savella, Ambien, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Pain, Pain In Limb, Nerve Injury, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Bipolar 1. The patient has Vomiting Aggravated, Weight Decreased, Hair Loss, Acne, Irregular Periods
More related studies for: Lithium carbonate, Vomiting
Recent Lithium carbonate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lithium carbonate, Vomiting
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.