Review: could Lo loestrin fe cause Dizziness?
Summary: Dizziness is reported only by a few people who take Lo loestrin fe.
We study 92 people who have side effects while taking Lo loestrin fe from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lo loestrin fe and have Dizziness >>>
Lo loestrin fe
Lo loestrin fe has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 121 Lo loestrin fe users)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 162,279 Dizziness patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 92 people reported to have side effects when taking Lo loestrin fe. Among them, 3 people (3.26%) have Dizziness.
Time on Lo loestrin fe when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Lo loestrin fe * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Lo loestrin fe ** :
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lo loestrin fe and dizziness on
Do you have Dizziness while taking Lo Loestrin Fe?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lo loestrin fe and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Lo loestrin fe
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Ritalin, Lo Loestrin Fe, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a 31-year old woman with Vitamin C, Add, Oral Contraception, Depression. The patient has Vaginal Mucus, Anal Mucus
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 28-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Vaginal Pain, Vertigo, Swollen Lymph Nodes (swelling of lymph nodes), Pelvic Discomfort, Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding, Vaginal Discharge, Cervical Dysplasia (abnormal changes in the cells on the surface of the cervix)
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Celebrex for a 65-year old woman with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Palpitations Aggravated, Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Meloxicam, Gabapentin for a 68-year old man with Joint Pain, Tendon Pain. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Donepezil for a 66-year old man with Forgetfulness. The patient has Dizziness
Recent Lo loestrin fe related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.