Review: could Lo loestrin fe cause Dizziness?
Summary: Dizziness is reported only by a few people who take Lo loestrin fe.
We study 93 people who have side effects while taking Lo loestrin fe from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lo loestrin fe and have Dizziness >>>
Lo loestrin fe
Lo loestrin fe has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 121 Lo loestrin fe users)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 162,329 Dizziness patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 93 people reported to have side effects when taking Lo loestrin fe. Among them, 3 people (3.23%) have Dizziness.
Time on Lo loestrin fe when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Lo loestrin fe * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Lo loestrin fe ** :
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lo loestrin fe and dizziness on
Do you have Dizziness while taking Lo Loestrin Fe?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lo loestrin fe and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Lo loestrin fe
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Cephalexin, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 12-year old boy with Nail Infection, Depression. The patient has Stomach Pain, Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 34-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Thinking - Unclear, Lightheadedness, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Nexium for a 50-year old man with Gastric Ulcer Surgery. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Fish Oil, Esomeprazole Magnesium for a 43-year old woman with Magnesium - Low, Dry Eye, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- A study of side effects of Restoril for a 60-year old woman with Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Unsteady, Blurred Vision, Dizziness
Recent Lo loestrin fe related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lo Loestrin Fe, Folic Acid, Adderall Xr 5, Lyrica, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 26-year old woman who has Skin
- Comparions of Loestrin 24 Fe, Fluoxetine, Vyvanse for a 33-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Camila for a 25-year old woman who has Pregnancy
- Comparions of Doxycycline Hyclate, Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 28-year old woman who has Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.