Home > Lo loestrin fe > Hair loss > Lo loestrin fe and Hair loss
Review: could Lo loestrin fe cause Hair loss?
We study 86 people who have side effects while taking Lo loestrin fe from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hair loss and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lo loestrin fe and have Hair loss >>>
Lo loestrin fe
Lo loestrin fe (latest outcomes from 114 users) has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control.
Hair loss (latest reports from 229,238 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 86 people reported to have side effects when taking Lo loestrin fe. Among them, 1 people (1.16%) has Hair Loss.
Time on Lo loestrin fe when people have Hair loss * :
Age of people who have Hair loss when taking Lo loestrin fe * :
|Hair loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Hair loss when taking Lo loestrin fe ** :
How people recovered from Hair loss ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Endometriosis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Crestor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hair Loss while taking Lo Loestrin Fe?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lo loestrin fe and have Hair Loss
- support group for people who take Lo loestrin fe
- support group for people who have Hair Loss
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lo loestrin fe, Hair loss
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Lo loestrin and breast plate pain
This has to be the worst birth control I have ever taken. I felt like two different people. I turned into a lunatic when I was in my cycle - which I never knew when I was on my cycle because I bled for two days here, four days there, 5 days another time. I never knew when I was going to bleed. My fa ...
More reviews for: Lo loestrin fe, Hair loss
On eHealthMe, Lo Loestrin Fe (ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Lo Loestrin Fe is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lo Loestrin Fe used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Lo loestrin fe, Hair loss
Recent Lo loestrin fe related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lo loestrin fe, Hair loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage
- Amoxicillin Teva 875mg
- Gonadal Dysgenesis Nos