Review: could Lo loestrin fe cause Hair loss?
Summary: Hair loss is reported only by a few people who take Lo loestrin fe.
We study 93 people who have side effects while taking Lo loestrin fe from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hair loss and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lo loestrin fe and have Hair loss >>>
Lo loestrin fe
Lo loestrin fe has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 121 Lo loestrin fe users)
Hair loss has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression. (latest reports from 42,762 Hair loss patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 93 people reported to have side effects when taking Lo loestrin fe. Among them, 1 people (1.08%) has Hair Loss.
Time on Lo loestrin fe when people have Hair loss * :
Age of people who have Hair loss when taking Lo loestrin fe * :
|Hair loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Hair loss when taking Lo loestrin fe ** :
How people recovered from Hair loss ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Endometriosis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Crestor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lo loestrin fe and hair loss on
Do you have Hair Loss while taking Lo Loestrin Fe?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lo loestrin fe and have Hair Loss
- support group for people who take Lo loestrin fe
- support group for people who have Hair Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Lo loestrin fe related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lo Loestrin Fe, Folic Acid, Adderall Xr 5, Lyrica, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 26-year old woman who has Skin
- Comparions of Loestrin 24 Fe, Fluoxetine, Vyvanse for a 33-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Camila for a 25-year old woman who has Pregnancy
- Comparions of Doxycycline Hyclate, Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 28-year old woman who has Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.