Review: could Loestrin 24 fe cause Abortion spontaneous?
Summary: Abortion spontaneous is found among people who take Loestrin 24 fe, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Cephalexin, and have Birth control.
We study 582 people who have side effects while taking Loestrin 24 fe from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Abortion spontaneous. Find out below who they are, when they have Abortion spontaneous and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe and have Abortion spontaneous >>>
Loestrin 24 fe
Loestrin 24 Fe has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 1,144 Loestrin 24 Fe users)
Abortion spontaneous (naturally occurring miscarriage) has been reported by people with birth control, hiv infection, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 18,299 Abortion spontaneous patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 582 people reported to have side effects when taking Loestrin 24 fe. Among them, 13 people (2.23%) have Abortion Spontaneous.
Time on Loestrin 24 fe when people have Abortion spontaneous * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Abortion spontaneous||12.50%||50.00%||37.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Abortion spontaneous when taking Loestrin 24 fe * :
|Abortion spontaneous||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||28.57%||42.86%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Abortion spontaneous when taking Loestrin 24 fe ** :
How people recovered from Abortion spontaneous ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (7 people, 53.85%)
- Sinusitis (2 people, 15.38%)
- Menstruation irregular (1 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cephalexin (2 people, 15.38%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 15.38%)
- Flovent (1 people, 7.69%)
- Metformin hcl (1 people, 7.69%)
- Femcon fe (1 people, 7.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Loestrin 24 fe and abortion spontaneous on
Do you have Abortion Spontaneous while taking Loestrin 24 Fe?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe and have Abortion Spontaneous
- support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe
- support group for people who have Abortion Spontaneous
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Larin Fe 1.5/30 for a 53-year old woman with Itching, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Itching
- A study of side effects of Gildess Fe 1/20 for a 35-year old woman with Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive. The patient has Vertigo
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Junel Fe 1.5/30, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl for a 29-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Itching, Hallucination, Visual, Muscle Twitching, Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Elmiron, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Zantac, Omeprazole, Gildess Fe 1/20, Plaquenil, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa, Provigil for a 37-year old woman with Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hives, Joint Pain, Gerd, Menstruation Irregular, Lupus, Anxiety, Nightmare, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Elmiron, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Junel Fe 1/20, Zantac, Omeprazole, Ibuprofen, Plaquenil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa, Modafinil for a 37-year old woman with Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Hives, Menstruation Irregular, Gerd, Joint Pain, Lupus, Nightmare, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Energy Increased. The patient has Frequent Headaches, Weight Gain
Recent Loestrin 24 fe related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.