Review: could Loestrin 24 fe cause Blood prolactin increased?
Summary: there is no Blood prolactin increased reported by people who take Loestrin 24 fe yet.
We study 582 people who have side effects while taking Loestrin 24 fe from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood prolactin increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe and have Blood prolactin increased >>>
Loestrin 24 fe
Loestrin 24 fe has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 1,144 Loestrin 24 fe users)
Blood prolactin increased
Blood prolactin increased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorder, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 1,947 Blood prolactin increased patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Blood Prolactin Increased while taking Loestrin 24 Fe?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe
- support group for people who have Blood Prolactin Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Junel 1.5/30, Ferrous Fumarate, Abilify for a 20-year old woman with Birth Control, Iron Deficiency, Depression. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol, Iron Deficiency, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin 1/20, Lorazepam, Effexor, Provigil for a 32-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Narcolepsy. The patient has Memory Impairment, Absent Periods, Irritability, Mood Swings, Sweating Increased, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of side effects of Microgestin 1/20 for a 18-year old girl with Birth Control. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of side effects of Junel Fe 1/20 for a 39-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Itching - Vaginal Area
- A study of drug interactions between Loestrin Fe 1/20, Valacyclovir for a 20-year old woman with Birth Control, Herpes Simplex. The patient has Fever
Recent Loestrin 24 fe related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.