Review: could Loestrin 24 fe cause Blood prolactin increased?
Summary: there is no Blood prolactin increased reported by people who take Loestrin 24 fe yet.
We study 582 people who have side effects while taking Loestrin 24 fe from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood prolactin increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe and have Blood prolactin increased >>>
Loestrin 24 fe
Loestrin 24 Fe has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 1,144 Loestrin 24 Fe users)
Blood prolactin increased
Blood prolactin increased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorder, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 1,947 Blood prolactin increased patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Blood Prolactin Increased while taking Loestrin 24 Fe?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe
- support group for people who have Blood Prolactin Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Junel Fe 1/20, Lexapro, Fioricet for a 20-year old woman with Birth Control, Anxiety, Headache. The patient has Breast Tenderness
- A study of side effects of Minastrin 24 Fe for a 32-year old woman with Birth Control.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Bupropion Hydrobromide, Singulair, Flonase, Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 33-year old woman with Daily Vit, Adrenal Suppression, Allergies, Contraception. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Junel Fe 1.5/30, Celexa for a 37-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Imitrex, Elavil, Clonidine, Microgestin Fe 1/20, Norflex, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Topamax, Lyrica for a 28-year old woman with Migraine, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Back Pain, Insomnia, Headache, Pain. The patient has Migraine, Migraine With Aura
Recent Loestrin 24 fe related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lo Loestrin Fe, Folic Acid, Adderall Xr 5, Lyrica, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 26-year old woman who has Skin
- Comparions of Loestrin 24 Fe, Fluoxetine, Vyvanse for a 33-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Camila for a 25-year old woman who has Pregnancy
- Comparions of Doxycycline Hyclate, Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 28-year old woman who has Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.