Home > Loestrin 24 fe > Rash > Loestrin 24 fe and Rash
Review: could Loestrin 24 fe cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 582 people who have side effects while taking Loestrin 24 fe from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe and have Rash >>>
Loestrin 24 fe
Loestrin 24 fe (latest outcomes from 1,144 users) has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 582 people reported to have side effects when taking Loestrin 24 fe. Among them, 8 people (1.37%) have Rash.
Time on Loestrin 24 fe when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Rash when taking Loestrin 24 fe * :
Severity of Rash when taking Loestrin 24 fe ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (5 people, 62.50%)
- Endometriosis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Inflammation (1 people, 12.50%)
- Birth control (1 people, 12.50%)
- Migraine with aura (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Singulair (1 people, 12.50%)
- Bactrim (1 people, 12.50%)
- Symbicort (1 people, 12.50%)
- Prozac (1 people, 12.50%)
- Topiramate (1 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Loestrin 24 Fe?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe and have Rash
- support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe
- support group for people who have Rash
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Loestrin 24 fe, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Lo loestrin and breast plate pain
This has to be the worst birth control I have ever taken. I felt like two different people. I turned into a lunatic when I was in my cycle - which I never knew when I was on my cycle because I bled for two days here, four days there, 5 days another time. I never knew when I was going to bleed. My fa ...
More reviews for: Loestrin 24 fe, Rash
On eHealthMe, Loestrin 24 Fe (ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Loestrin 24 Fe is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Loestrin 24 Fe used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Lo Loestrin Fe, Prozac, Ritalin for a patient with Birth Control, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Mirena, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Effexor, Wellbutrin Sr for a patient with Birth Control And Family Planning, Bipolar 1. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Topiramate, Prozac, Loestrin 24 Fe, Symbicort for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Depression, Birth Control, Inflammation. The patient has Rash
More related studies for: Loestrin 24 fe, Rash
Recent Loestrin 24 fe related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Loestrin 24 fe, Rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (26 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (42 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (26 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)