Review: could Loestrin 24 fe cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Loestrin 24 fe, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Adderall 20, and have Birth control.
We study 582 people who have side effects while taking Loestrin 24 fe from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Loestrin 24 fe
Loestrin 24 fe has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 1,144 Loestrin 24 fe users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 42,867 Sweating - excessive patients)
On Mar, 12, 2015: 582 people reported to have side effects when taking Loestrin 24 fe. Among them, 10 people (1.72%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Loestrin 24 fe when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||22.22%||11.11% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Loestrin 24 fe * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||30.00%||40.00%||20.00%||10.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Loestrin 24 fe ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Birth control (4 people, 40.00%)
- Menorrhagia (4 people, 40.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 20.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 10.00%)
- Pneumonia (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Adderall 20 (2 people, 20.00%)
- Metoclopramide (1 people, 10.00%)
- Lansoprazole (1 people, 10.00%)
- Naproxen (1 people, 10.00%)
- Neurontin (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of loestrin 24 fe and sweating - excessive on
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Loestrin 24 Fe?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Loestrin 24 fe
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Ritalin, Lo Loestrin Fe, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a 31-year old woman with Vitamin C, Add, Oral Contraception, Depression. The patient has Vaginal Mucus, Anal Mucus
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a 21-year old woman with Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. The patient has Chills (felling of cold), Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating), Fever, Sleepiness (excess sleeping), Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Diarrhoea, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a 33-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach. The patient has Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
- A study of drug interactions between Qsymia, Fetzima for a 46-year old man with Weight Loss, Depression. The patient has Tremor, Confusion, Dialated Pupils, Diaphoresis, Palpation, Insomnia, Hypertension
- A study of drug interactions between Junel 1.5/30, Ferrous Fumarate, Abilify for a 20-year old woman with Birth Control, Iron Deficiency, Depression. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol, Iron Deficiency, Weight Gain
Recent Loestrin 24 fe related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.