Home > Lomotil > Rash > Lomotil and Rash
Review: could Lomotil cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 5,754 people who have side effects while taking Lomotil from FDA and social media. Among them, 292 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lomotil and have Rash >>>
Lomotil (latest outcomes from 5,899 users) has active ingredients of atropine sulfate; diphenoxylate hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 5,754 people reported to have side effects when taking Lomotil. Among them, 299 people (5.20%) have Rash.
Time on Lomotil when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Lomotil * :
Age of people who have Rash when taking Lomotil * :
Severity of Rash when taking Lomotil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (45 people, 15.05%)
- Diarrhoea (40 people, 13.38%)
- Pain (31 people, 10.37%)
- Hiv infection (23 people, 7.69%)
- Osteoporosis (23 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (84 people, 28.09%)
- Oxycontin (72 people, 24.08%)
- Zofran (69 people, 23.08%)
- Aspirin (68 people, 22.74%)
- Lasix (66 people, 22.07%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Lomotil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lomotil and have Rash
- support group for people who take Lomotil
- support group for people who have Rash
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lomotil, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Lomotil, Rash
On eHealthMe, Lomotil (atropine sulfate; diphenoxylate hydrochloride) is often used for diarrhea. Find out below the conditions Lomotil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lomotil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Lomotil, Rash
Recent Lomotil related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Imodium, Lomotil for a 93-year old woman who has Diarrhea,immediately, After Mostly Dinner,I, ,
- Comparions of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Lomotil for a 44-year old man who has Colon Cancer
- Comparions of Abilify, Clonazepam, Diphenoxylate Hydrochloride And Atropine Sulfate, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Interactions
More related comparison studies for: Lomotil, Rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased