Home > Loperamide hydrochloride > Drug abuse > Loperamide hydrochloride and Drug abuse
Review: could Loperamide hydrochloride cause Drug abuse (Drug Abuse And Dependence)?
We study 2,112 people who have side effects while taking Loperamide hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Loperamide hydrochloride and have Drug abuse >>>
Loperamide hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,303 users) has active ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea.
Drug abuse (latest reports from 61,447 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,112 people reported to have side effects when taking Loperamide hydrochloride. Among them, 7 people (0.33%) have Drug Abuse.
Time on Loperamide hydrochloride when people have Drug abuse * :
Gender of people who have Drug abuse when taking Loperamide hydrochloride * :
|Drug abuse||14.29%||85.71% |
Age of people who have Drug abuse when taking Loperamide hydrochloride * :
|Drug abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 28.57%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 14.29%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 14.29%)
- Back pain (1 people, 14.29%)
- Pain (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zidovudine (6 people, 85.71%)
- Paxil (5 people, 71.43%)
- Testosterone (5 people, 71.43%)
- Acyclovir (5 people, 71.43%)
- Trazodone hcl (5 people, 71.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Abuse while taking Loperamide Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Loperamide hydrochloride and have Drug Abuse
- support group for people who take Loperamide hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Drug Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am taking prednislone for polymyalgia rhuematica and symbicourt and ventolin for copd are there any known reactions for taking these medications
(Asked by a 72 year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rhuematica, COPD, and takes Symbicort, Prednisolone, Loperamide Hydrochloride)
since taking these 3 drugs,I am getting cramp in my fingers and also my legs, are these all side effects, sometimes I feel a little dizzy
- Can nortriptyline help with suboxone withdrawal
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Addiction - Drug, and takes Suboxone, Clonazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride)
My Dr just prescribed me nortriptyline for stress induced migraines, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. She knows about all my meds but the suboxone I'm not prescribed them I get them from a friend. I've been on the suboxone for about 5 years now and can't handle the withdrawals but I've gone from ...
- Have you heard of people taking large amounts of imodium to get "opiod" feeling and death due to amount taken?
(Asked by a 21 year old man who has Death Of Child, and takes Imodium)
My 21 year old son passed away unexpectedly due to large amount of Imodium taken. As I have found out he had been taking this OTC medication to get the same feeling as pain medication(opioids). This medication showed up in his toxicology report. Can anyone help me understand how this could cause dea ...
- Can being hiv positive and diabetic cause false postive drug screens for amphetamines and thc?
(Asked by a 50 year old man who has Hiv Antibody Positive, and takes Isentress, Truvada, Januvia, Glucotrol, Oxycodone, Fentanyl-25, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ondansetron, Tylenol, Chlor-trimeton, Omeprazole Magnesium, Lonox, Imodium A-d)
I am constantly throwing positive drug tests for Marijuana and Amphetamines. My pain management doctor is the only one that has told me of this. I am wondering if my medical conditions or medications could cause false positives. I have not done either of those drugs since I was 20 and I will be 50 t ...
- What does a methotrexate rash look like? a cytarabine rash? if either of these chemos is responsible for my rash, what does it indicate about appropriate therapies going forward?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, Celiac Disease - Sprue, Osteoporosis, Rosacea, and takes Acyclovir, Septra, Ciprofloxacin, Probiotic, Multivitamin, Benadryl, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Loperamide Hydrochloride)
Treated for Stage 1 Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma in 2009 and had only 4 courses of Chemo vs the usual 6 due to a rash that showed up on Day 14 of the 4th cycle. At end of treatment and 1 year following PET scan was negative.
Diagnosed in April 2013 with Burkitt Lymphoma. Negative for HIV-AIDS, ...
More questions for: Loperamide hydrochloride, Drug abuse
More reviews for: Loperamide hydrochloride, Drug abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Spiriva, Ventolin HFA, Budesonide, Imodium A-d, Melatonin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Vyvanse, Lisinopril, Seroquel, Prozac, Lamictal, Wellbutrin SR for a patient with COPD, Asthma, Diarhea, Sleep, Thyroid, Add, High Blood Pressure, Depression And Sleep, Depression, Major Reoccuring Depression. The patient has
Comments: Alpha Liponic Acid....kidney failure < month
Critical Liver Support...Kidney failure < month
Charcoal Activated... Absorb impurities < month
- A study of drug interactions between Morphine, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Butrans for a patient with Pain, Male Sexual Dysfunction, Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Hyperthyroidism
Comments: Sudden hyperthyroidism following opiate, alcohol cessation and a immediately following a prescribed increase in citalopram.
- A study of side effects of Imodium for a patient with Diarrhoea Infectious. The patient has Syncope Vasovagal (malfunction in the parts of the nervous system leads to consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone)
Comments: Patient had had diarrhoea for three days so may have been dehydrated. Patient also taken buscopan, and beta blockers that day.
- A study of side effects of Imodium A-d for a patient with Diarrhea. The patient has Heartburn (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus)
Comments: Withdrawaling from opiates
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl, Dilaudid, Benadryl, Imodium, Humira for a patient with Pain - Abdomen, Autoimmune Disorder, Diarrhea, Crohn's Disease. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation
Comments: Excessive use of Benedryl as well as Imodium
More related studies for: Loperamide hydrochloride, Drug abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.