Review: could Loperamide hydrochloride cause Drug abuse (Drug Abuse And Dependence)?
Summary: Drug abuse is found among people who take Loperamide hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, also take medication Zidovudine, and have Depression.
We study 2,116 people who have side effects while taking Loperamide hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Drug abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Loperamide hydrochloride and have Drug abuse >>>
Loperamide hydrochloride has active ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea. (latest outcomes from 2,307 Loperamide hydrochloride users)
Drug abuse has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, migraine, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 19,959 Drug abuse patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 2,116 people reported to have side effects when taking Loperamide hydrochloride. Among them, 7 people (0.33%) have Drug Abuse.
Time on Loperamide hydrochloride when people have Drug abuse * :
Gender of people who have Drug abuse when taking Loperamide hydrochloride * :
|Drug abuse||14.29%||85.71% |
Age of people who have Drug abuse when taking Loperamide hydrochloride * :
|Drug abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 28.57%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 14.29%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 14.29%)
- Back pain (1 people, 14.29%)
- Pain (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zidovudine (6 people, 85.71%)
- Paxil (5 people, 71.43%)
- Testosterone (5 people, 71.43%)
- Acyclovir (5 people, 71.43%)
- Trazodone hcl (5 people, 71.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of loperamide hydrochloride and drug abuse on
Do you have Drug Abuse while taking Loperamide Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Loperamide hydrochloride and have Drug Abuse
- support group for people who take Loperamide hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Drug Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Loperamide Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium, Sotalol Hydrochloride for a 72-year old man with Diarrhoea, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Diarrhoea
- A study of side effects of Imodium for a 62-year old woman with Bowel Obstruction.
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Metoprolol Succinate, Flomax, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydrodiuril, Finasteride, Imodium for a 75-year old man with Hypercholesterolaemia, Hypertension - Essential, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Anxiety, Fluid Retention, Diarrhea. The patient has Urinary Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ventolin, Co-codamol for a 36-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Asthma, Sciatica. The patient has Abdominal Tenderness, Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Accutane for a 20-year old man with Acne. The patient has Depression, Impulsive Behaviour, Delusional Perception, Drug Abuse, Aggression Aggravated
Recent Loperamide hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Carbidopa And Levodopa, Loperamide Hydrochloride for a 82-year old man who has Parkinson's Disease And Diarrhea
- Comparions of Chloroquine Phosphate, Loperamide Hydrochloride for a 45-year old woman who has Undefined
- Comparions of Acetazolamide, Dimenhydrinate, Loperamide Hydrochloride for a 27-year old man who has Altitude Sickness
- Comparions of Imodium, Lomotil for a 93-year old woman who has Diarrhea,immediately, After Mostly Dinner,I, ,
- Comparions of Bupropion Hydrochloride, Benzphetamine Hydrochloride, Belviq, Phentermine for a 45-year old woman who has Weight Loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.