Review: could Loperamide hydrochloride cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Narcotic abuse is reported only by a few people who take Loperamide hydrochloride.
We study 2,116 people who have side effects while taking Loperamide hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Loperamide hydrochloride and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Loperamide hydrochloride has active ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea. (latest outcomes from 2,307 Loperamide hydrochloride users)
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 10,559 Narcotic abuse patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 2,115 people reported to have side effects when taking Loperamide hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Loperamide hydrochloride when people have Narcotic abuse * :
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Loperamide hydrochloride * :
|Narcotic abuse||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Loperamide hydrochloride * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Loperamide hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pyrexia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Back pain (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Morphine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fentanyl citrate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Triamterene (1 people, 100.00%)
- Klor-con (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diphenhydramine hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of loperamide hydrochloride and narcotic abuse on
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Loperamide Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Loperamide hydrochloride and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Loperamide hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Imodium for a 62-year old woman with Bowel Obstruction.
- A study of side effects of Cocaine Plant for a 26-year old man with Cocaine Abuse. The patient has Cocaine Abuse (cocaine dependence)
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Metoprolol Succinate, Flomax, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydrodiuril, Finasteride, Imodium for a 75-year old man with Hypercholesterolaemia, Hypertension - Essential, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Anxiety, Fluid Retention, Diarrhea. The patient has Urinary Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ventolin, Co-codamol for a 36-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Asthma, Sciatica. The patient has Abdominal Tenderness, Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Accutane for a 20-year old man with Acne. The patient has Depression, Impulsive Behaviour, Delusional Perception (delusional perception describes, confusingly, a true perception, to which a patient attributes a false meaning), Drug Abuse, Aggression Aggravated
Recent Loperamide hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Chloroquine Phosphate, Loperamide Hydrochloride for a 45-year old woman who has Undefined
- Comparions of Acetazolamide, Dimenhydrinate, Loperamide Hydrochloride for a 27-year old man who has Altitude Sickness
- Comparions of Imodium, Lomotil for a 93-year old woman who has Diarrhea,immediately, After Mostly Dinner,I, ,
- Comparions of Bupropion Hydrochloride, Benzphetamine Hydrochloride, Belviq, Phentermine for a 45-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Loperamide Hydrochloride, Lialda for a 31-year old man who has Crohn's Disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.