Home > Loratadine > Intraocular pressure increased > Loratadine and Intraocular pressure increased
Review: could Loratadine cause Intraocular pressure increased?
We study 9,731 people who have side effects while taking Loratadine from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Intraocular pressure increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Intraocular pressure increased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Loratadine and have Intraocular pressure increased >>>
Loratadine (latest outcomes from 10,960 users) has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies.
Intraocular pressure increased
Intraocular pressure increased (latest reports from 25,111 patients) has been reported by people with glaucoma, high blood pressure, macular degeneration, high blood cholesterol, depression.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 9,731 people reported to have side effects when taking Loratadine. Among them, 10 people (0.10%) have Intraocular Pressure Increased.
Time on Loratadine when people have Intraocular pressure increased * :
Gender of people who have Intraocular pressure increased when taking Loratadine * :
|Intraocular pressure increased||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Intraocular pressure increased when taking Loratadine * :
|Intraocular pressure increased||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Severity of Intraocular pressure increased when taking Loratadine ** :
How people recovered from Intraocular pressure increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Glaucoma (3 people, 30.00%)
- Acne (2 people, 20.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 20.00%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (1 people, 10.00%)
- Headache (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin a (3 people, 30.00%)
- Vitamin e (3 people, 30.00%)
- Fish oil (3 people, 30.00%)
- Montelukast sodium (3 people, 30.00%)
- Multi-vitamins (3 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Intraocular Pressure Increased while taking Loratadine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Loratadine and have Intraocular Pressure Increased
- group for people who take Loratadine
- group for people who have Intraocular Pressure Increased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I took this for six days and then on the sixth day I started getting a bad migraine, severe dizziness, and blurred vision in one eye. I immediately stopped taking it and after it was out of my system for a day I woke up feeling fine.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I always had and still have very thick healthy hair.I noticed two years ago after starting on Armour thyroid and Lorazepam also I started using a natural biodentical progesterone cream that slowly I noticed my hair was thinning out in my bang area along with the temple area.
From this study (2 months ago):
foot pain after sitting for awhile and after sleeping.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Loratadine, Intraocular pressure increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
More reviews for: Loratadine, Intraocular pressure increased
On eHealthMe, Loratadine (loratadine) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Loratadine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Loratadine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Fentanyl-50 for a 52-year old man who has Degenerative Joint Disease (46 minutes ago)
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (1 hour ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Arachnoid Cyst
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (7 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (8 hours ago)
- Detrusor Instability
- Pancreatitis Chronic
- Bone Marrow Ischaemia
- Nerve Pain
- Synthroid (abbott) 0.1mg