Home > Lorazepam > Depression > Lorazepam and Depression
Review: could Lorazepam cause Depression?
We study 45,072 people who have side effects while taking Lorazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,227 have Depression. Find out below who they are, when they have Depression and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Depression >>>
Lorazepam (latest outcomes from 47,075 users) has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Depression (latest reports from 1,155,565 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 45,072 people reported to have side effects when taking Lorazepam. Among them, 2,227 people (4.94%) have Depression.
Time on Lorazepam when people have Depression * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Depression when taking Lorazepam * :
Age of people who have Depression when taking Lorazepam * :
Severity of Depression when taking Lorazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Depression ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (520 people, 23.35%)
- Anxiety (368 people, 16.52%)
- Pain (245 people, 11.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (150 people, 6.74%)
- Hypertension (138 people, 6.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (355 people, 15.94%)
- Aspirin (331 people, 14.86%)
- Ambien (302 people, 13.56%)
- Neurontin (286 people, 12.84%)
- Oxycontin (273 people, 12.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Depression while taking Lorazepam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Depression
- support group for people who take Lorazepam
- support group for people who have Depression
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- Did you take wellbutrin while breastfeeding? if so, do your children have memory problems?
I'm noticing more and more that my children don't remember what they learned. IT started with learning to read. MY daughter would forget a word I told her in the line above, when reading it again in the next sentence! Now she forgets what she learned in math. I'm wondering if it has something to ...
More questions for: Lorazepam, Depression
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29.
In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
More reviews for: Lorazepam, Depression
On eHealthMe, Lorazepam (lorazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Lorazepam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lorazepam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Lorazepam for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Rebound Effect (take-back effect), Dopey Drowsy, Bad Dreams (unpleasant dreams), Aggression Aggravated, Drug Dependence, Sudden Forgetfulness, Increased Appetite (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Benadryl, Benadryl, Lorazepam, Tramadol, Metaxalone for a patient with Depression, Middle Insomnia, Allergic Sinusitis, Anxiety, Pain, Pain - Back. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Depression, Vision Problems, Memory Impairment, Disturbance In Attention, Anxiety, Excessive Hunger, Weight Gain, Headache - Tension, Histamine Headache, Temperature Regulation Disorder, Tremor
More related studies for: Lorazepam, Depression
Recent Lorazepam related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lorazepam, Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.