Home > Lorazepam > Rash > Lorazepam and Rash
Review: could Lorazepam cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 45,072 people who have side effects while taking Lorazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,427 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Rash >>>
Lorazepam (latest outcomes from 47,075 users) has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 45,072 people reported to have side effects when taking Lorazepam. Among them, 1,483 people (3.29%) have Rash.
Time on Lorazepam when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Lorazepam * :
Age of people who have Rash when taking Lorazepam * :
Severity of Rash when taking Lorazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (142 people, 9.58%)
- Anxiety (128 people, 8.63%)
- Depression (124 people, 8.36%)
- Hypertension (94 people, 6.34%)
- Multiple myeloma (91 people, 6.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (279 people, 18.81%)
- Aspirin (261 people, 17.60%)
- Aredia (205 people, 13.82%)
- Ambien (195 people, 13.15%)
- Percocet (193 people, 13.01%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Lorazepam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Rash
- support group for people who take Lorazepam
- support group for people who have Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
Have a red rash on legs, arms and back of head.
From this study (10 months ago):
I am a 51 year old female, I have had asthma my whole life, a diagnosis of COPD was made 7 years ago, I have an ideopathic allergy that causes anaphylaxis, which I have been hospitalized for many times over the last 8 years . I am supposed to be followed for Lupus however I do not have nedical coverage .
From this study (2 years ago):
appearance: much older than I am in 1 yr. have had 3 dvt in past 2 yr.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lorazepam, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Sleep apnea and vertigo
Previous to Lorazepam, I was taking Mekclezine. Both makes me feel worst longer with vertigo. Usually when I fall asleep without my mouth guard, I get a serious bout of Vertigo for several days and the medications just cause more dizziness and the problem last even longer. I also find when I am u ...
More reviews for: Lorazepam, Rash
On eHealthMe, Lorazepam (lorazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Lorazepam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lorazepam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Lian Zi Xin
- Lymph Nodes Scan Abnormal
- Vicodin Hp