Home > Lortab > Blood in stool > Lortab and Blood in stool
Review: could Lortab cause Blood in stool?
We study 15,752 people who have side effects while taking Lortab from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Blood in stool. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood in stool and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lortab and have Blood in stool >>>
Lortab (latest outcomes from 17,005 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Blood in stool
Blood in stool (latest reports from 11,593 patients) has been reported by people with irritable bowel syndrome, ill-defined disorder, depression, weight loss, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 15,746 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab. Among them, 17 people (0.11%) have Blood In Stool.
Time on Lortab when people have Blood in stool * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood in stool||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood in stool when taking Lortab * :
|Blood in stool||40.00%||60.00% |
Age of people who have Blood in stool when taking Lortab * :
|Blood in stool||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||31.58%||15.79%||10.53%||42.11% |
Severity of Blood in stool when taking Lortab ** :
How people recovered from Blood in stool ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Irritable bowel syndrome (3 people, 17.65%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (2 people, 11.76%)
- Toothache (1 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tylenol (8 people, 47.06%)
- Aspirin (8 people, 47.06%)
- Claritin (6 people, 35.29%)
- Coreg (6 people, 35.29%)
- Prinivil (6 people, 35.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood In Stool while taking Lortab?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lortab and have Blood In Stool
- support group for people who take Lortab
- support group for people who have Blood In Stool
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lortab, Blood in stool
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Lortab, Blood in stool
On eHealthMe, Lortab (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Lortab is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lortab used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Norco for a patient with Pain - Knee. The patient has Blood In Stool
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Aciphex, Inositol, Centrum Silver, Aspirin, Zyrtec, Calcium D - Glucarate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen for a patient with Hi-cor, Acid Reflux, Jet Lag, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Health, Sinus Congestion, Heart Rate Increased, Low Back Pain. The patient has Blood In Stool
More related studies for: Lortab, Blood in stool
Recent Lortab related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Lortab, Blood in stool
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.