Home > Lortab > Itching > Lortab and Itching
Review: could Lortab cause Itching?
We study 15,746 people who have side effects while taking Lortab from FDA and social media. Among them, 350 have Itching. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lortab and have Itching >>>
Lortab (latest outcomes from 17,003 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Itching (latest reports from 545,906 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 21, 2014: 15,746 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab. Among them, 350 people (2.22%) have Itching.
Time on Lortab when people have Itching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Lortab * :
Age of people who have Itching when taking Lortab * :
Severity of Itching when taking Lortab ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (95 people, 27.14%)
- Depression (26 people, 7.43%)
- Osteoporosis (15 people, 4.29%)
- Back pain (14 people, 4.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (14 people, 4.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coumadin (56 people, 16.00%)
- Ambien (54 people, 15.43%)
- Paxil (54 people, 15.43%)
- Aspirin (50 people, 14.29%)
- Xanax (49 people, 14.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching while taking Lortab?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Lortab and have Itching
- group for people who take Lortab
- group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
itching all over, cannot get rid of it
From this study (10 months ago):
Worse after sitting still, after shower and at night
From this study (12 months ago):
After even a short exposure to the direct rays of the sun (5 minutes or less) my feet will begin to burn and itch severely. Other areas of my skin will tingle or have a mild burning sensation but my feet quickly become unbearable. After moving into the shade or coming indoors the feelings will fade after 5 to 10 minutes with no signs of sunburn.
I am 51 and have Type II diabetes that is controlled by diet, no medications taken. As above I also suffer from arrhythmia, osteoarthritis and heart disease for which the listed medications are taken daily.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lortab, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
More reviews for: Lortab, Itching
On eHealthMe, Lortab (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Lortab is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lortab used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nasonex, Nexium, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 48-year old woman who has Nasal Inflammation, GERD, Neuropathy, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (23 minutes ago)
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (57 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Decreased Appetite and Vyvanse
- Dizziness and Neuropathy
- Dizziness and Nexium
- Dizziness and Gerd
- Dizziness and Nasonex
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Proctitis Ulcerative
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter
- Back Pain