Lortab and Joint pain - from FDA reports
Joint pain is found among people who take Lortab, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Joint pain with Lortab. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21,759 people who have side effects when taking Lortab from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
21,759 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab.
Among them, 1,466 people (6.74%) have Joint pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lortab when people have Joint pain *:
- < 1 month: 20 %
- 1 - 6 months: 10 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 10 %
- 10+ years: 10 %
Gender of people who have Joint pain when taking Lortab *:
- female: 69.6 %
- male: 30.4 %
Age of people who have Joint pain when taking Lortab *:
- 0-1: 0.08 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.9 %
- 20-29: 3.11 %
- 30-39: 7.61 %
- 40-49: 25.45 %
- 50-59: 27.25 %
- 60+: 35.6 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (128 people, 8.73%)
- Depression (109 people, 7.44%)
- Osteoporosis (103 people, 7.03%)
- High Blood Pressure (98 people, 6.68%)
- Stress And Anxiety (97 people, 6.62%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (363 people, 24.76%)
- Ambien (321 people, 21.90%)
- Aredia (308 people, 21.01%)
- Neurontin (263 people, 17.94%)
- Xanax (256 people, 17.46%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (593 people, 40.45%)
- Back Pain (580 people, 39.56%)
- Fatigue (529 people, 36.08%)
- Weakness (461 people, 31.45%)
- Pain In Extremity (449 people, 30.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Joint pain when taking Lortab?
- Check symptoms - is joint pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsJoint pain and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeJoint pain and Lortab from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lortab has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lortab 23,463 users)
Joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 229,637 Joint pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Lortaba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Joint painJoint pain
Could your condition cause Joint painJoint pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My 8 yr old was prescribed cefdinir for an ear infection. After taking for 10 days he developed hives and itching for a few days. The hives were not severe. Gave him benadryl and cleared up. A few days later he complained of pain in index finger then his wrist. Thought he slept on it wrong until ...
I started taking Topamax (topiramate) a couple months ago. I started experiencing a lot of joint and muscle pain. Ibuprofen and Aleve don't help. Thinking the pain might be related to the Topamax, my doctor recommended I stop taking it, saying- we will know if the drug is causing it if side ...
User reviews to the study
I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. The only drug I take everyday is acarbose. Its been about a year and my knee pain especially is unbearable. I've just stopped taking acarbose to see if the pain gets better
I have been using Faslodex for one year for metastatic breast cancer that had spread to my bones and lymph nodes. The response has been excellent. Most of the cancer is gone. I have minor side effects (e.g., headache, nausea, etc.). My only real complaint is pain in my right hip joint that ...