Review: could Lortab cause Multiple sclerosis relapse?
Summary: Multiple sclerosis relapse is found among people who take Lortab, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Xanax, and have Multiple sclerosis.
We study 15,761 people who have side effects while taking Lortab from FDA and social media. Among them, 76 have Multiple sclerosis relapse. Find out below who they are, when they have Multiple sclerosis relapse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lortab and have Multiple sclerosis relapse >>>
Lortab has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 17,017 Lortab users)
Multiple sclerosis relapse
Multiple sclerosis relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 21,544 Multiple sclerosis relapse patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 15,761 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab. Among them, 76 people (0.48%) have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse.
Time on Lortab when people have Multiple sclerosis relapse * :
Gender of people who have Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Lortab * :
|Multiple sclerosis relapse||93.42%||6.58% |
Age of people who have Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Lortab * :
|Multiple sclerosis relapse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.74%||16.44%||26.03%||32.88%||21.92% |
Severity of Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Lortab ** :
How people recovered from Multiple sclerosis relapse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (61 people, 80.26%)
- Pain (17 people, 22.37%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (9 people, 11.84%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 9.21%)
- Multiple sclerosis relapse (5 people, 6.58%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (25 people, 32.89%)
- Tysabri (25 people, 32.89%)
- Synthroid (17 people, 22.37%)
- Avonex (16 people, 21.05%)
- Aspirin (15 people, 19.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse while taking Lortab?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lortab and have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- support group for people who take Lortab
- support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 60-year old woman with Cancer Pain. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Gabapentin, Robaxin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Topamax, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 28-year old woman with Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Insomnia, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Simvastatin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Prilosec Otc, Cayenne, Multivitamin, Melatonin, Fish Oil, Calcium, Biotin, B Complex Vitamin, Tavist Allergy/sinus/headache, Actifed, Norco for a 50-year old woman with General Physical Condition, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Heartburn - Chronic, Edema, General Physical Health Deterioration, Difficulty Falling Asleep, Bone Strength And Calcium, Spoon Nails, Fatigue, Allergies, Chronic Pain. The patient has Enlarged Liver
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Tramadol, Omeprazole, Losartan for a 59-year old man with Pain - Joints, Acid Reflux, Blood Pressure. The patient has Acid Reflux, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
Recent Lortab related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.