Review: could Lortab cause Nausea and vomiting?
Summary: Nausea and vomiting is found among people who take Lortab, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have Pain.
We study 15,761 people who have side effects while taking Lortab from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,284 have Nausea and vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and vomiting and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lortab and have Nausea and vomiting >>>
Lortab has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 17,017 Lortab users)
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 142,488 Nausea and vomiting patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: 15,761 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab. Among them, 1,284 people (8.15%) have Nausea And Vomiting.
Time on Lortab when people have Nausea and vomiting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nausea and vomiting||31.75%||31.75%||1.59%||12.70%||12.70%||6.35%||3.17% |
Gender of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Lortab * :
|Nausea and vomiting||67.76%||32.24% |
Age of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Lortab * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.08%||0.25%||1.49%||9.66%||10.40%||23.12%||20.48%||34.52% |
Severity of Nausea and vomiting when taking Lortab ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||44.44%||44.44%||11.11% |
How people recovered from Nausea and vomiting ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (328 people, 25.55%)
- Depression (97 people, 7.55%)
- Hypertension (85 people, 6.62%)
- Nausea (80 people, 6.23%)
- Anxiety (73 people, 5.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (257 people, 20.02%)
- Aspirin (254 people, 19.78%)
- Nexium (222 people, 17.29%)
- Xanax (216 people, 16.82%)
- Oxycontin (214 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lortab and nausea and vomiting on
Do you have Nausea And Vomiting while taking Lortab?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lortab and have Nausea And Vomiting
- support group for people who take Lortab
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 34-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Thinking - Unclear, Lightheadedness, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Clonazepam for a 62-year old woman with Pain - Back, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Zanaflex for a 43-year old woman with Pain, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, Spider Fingers
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Depression, Skin Graft, Eyes - Yellow, Fatigue, Nausea And Vomiting, Confusional State, Tremor
Recent Lortab related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.