Lortab and Paranoia - from FDA reports
Paranoia is found among people who take Lortab, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Paranoia with Lortab. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21,759 people who have side effects when taking Lortab from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
21,759 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab.
Among them, 106 people (0.49%) have Paranoia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lortab when people have Paranoia *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 50 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Paranoia when taking Lortab *:
- female: 42.45 %
- male: 57.55 %
Age of people who have Paranoia when taking Lortab *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.19 %
- 30-39: 27.66 %
- 40-49: 44.68 %
- 50-59: 20.21 %
- 60+: 4.26 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (17 people, 16.04%)
- Quit Smoking (10 people, 9.43%)
- Stress And Anxiety (6 people, 5.66%)
- Migraine (5 people, 4.72%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 4.72%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (45 people, 42.45%)
- Ambien (35 people, 33.02%)
- Elavil (26 people, 24.53%)
- Albuterol (26 people, 24.53%)
- Ativan (25 people, 23.58%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (57 people, 53.77%)
- Depression (56 people, 52.83%)
- Stress And Anxiety (50 people, 47.17%)
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (43 people, 40.57%)
- Agitation (42 people, 39.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Paranoia when taking Lortab?
- Check symptoms - is paranoia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsParanoia and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeParanoia and Lortab from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lortab has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lortab 23,463 users)
Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia (latest reports from 15,267 Paranoia patients).
Browse all side effects of Lortaba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ParanoiaParanoia
Could your condition cause ParanoiaParanoia
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I wondered if anyone else is suffering from paranoia after taking fluoxetine? My dosage has been upped to 60mg daily but am noticing that I feel very paranoid when I am out and about, feeling people are following me. I feel like all my family are plotting behind my back and saying horrid ...
I'm tapering myself off seroquel from 200 mg I'm down to 50 MG at this point in time and I only experience paranoia when I take it (prescribed for sleep) I'm praying this paranoia diminishes in time and I haven't caused some irreversible type of psychosis
My father in law has been in Rytary for a few months. He is now beginning to think people are coming into his home, he is being drugged and now, that my mother in law is trying to kill him. How long after going off the Rytary will these strange things start to go away? Or will they (let's just ...
They put me on Adderall XR 25mg for my ADHD. I'm also on lithium carbonate er and neurontin. I was on the adderall for one week and now I'm still having symptoms of psychosis. I'm hallucinating and having a hard time distinguishing what is real and what isn't. I still have extreme paranoia as ...