Lortab and Post concussion syndrome - from FDA reports
Post concussion syndrome is found among people who take Lortab, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ambien, and have Insomnia . We study 20,953 people who have side effects while taking Lortab from FDA. Among them, 13 have Post concussion syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Post concussion syndrome and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Lortab has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lortab 22,646 users)
Post Concussion Syndrome
Post concussion syndrome has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, insomnia, osteopenia (latest reports from 335 Post concussion syndrome patients).
On Feb, 14, 2017
20,953 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab.
Among them, 13 people (0.06%) have Post Concussion Syndrome
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lortab when people have Post Concussion Syndrome *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Post Concussion Syndrome when taking Lortab *:
- female: 7.69 %
- male: 92.31 %
Age of people who have Post Concussion Syndrome when taking Lortab *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 10 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 80 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 10 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Insomnia (11 people, 84.62%)
- Back Disorder (6 people, 46.15%)
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic (1 person, 7.69%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin (11 people, 84.62%)
- Ultram (11 people, 84.62%)
- Flexeril (11 people, 84.62%)
- Cymbalta (11 people, 84.62%)
- Ambien (11 people, 84.62%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Road Traffic Accident (12 people, 92.31%)
- Loss Of Consciousness (12 people, 92.31%)
- Fall (12 people, 92.31%)
- Suicidal Ideation (11 people, 84.62%)
- Low Tissue Oxygen (11 people, 84.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Post concussion syndrome when taking Lortab?
- Check symptoms - is post concussion syndrome caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Lortaba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Post concussion syndromePost concussion syndrome
Could your condition cause Post concussion syndromePost concussion syndrome
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Starting my 4th month after concussion and now diagnosed with PCS. I am in balance therapy. I have been having small improvements, but now am experiencing some anxiety which is new for me. I work in healthcare so I have a good base knowledge. Have good support from friends. However, this ...
Hi! I have peripheral neuropathy and have suffered from three concussions in the last year, only one severe. Anyone think this can be related? I've also lost a high number of loved ones over the past 2 years, does stress or depression play a factor?? I hope I'm not depressed but who knows ...