Home > Lortab > Rash > Lortab and Rash
Review: could Lortab cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 15,752 people who have side effects while taking Lortab from FDA and social media. Among them, 892 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lortab and have Rash >>>
Lortab (latest outcomes from 17,005 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 15,746 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab. Among them, 892 people (5.66%) have Rash.
Time on Lortab when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Lortab * :
Age of people who have Rash when taking Lortab * :
Severity of Rash when taking Lortab ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (225 people, 25.22%)
- Multiple myeloma (71 people, 7.96%)
- Depression (63 people, 7.06%)
- Hypertension (60 people, 6.73%)
- Arthritis (57 people, 6.39%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (293 people, 32.85%)
- Ambien (233 people, 26.12%)
- Aredia (226 people, 25.34%)
- Coumadin (208 people, 23.32%)
- Levaquin (206 people, 23.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Lortab?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lortab and have Rash
- support group for people who take Lortab
- support group for people who have Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
I have an itchy rash of small bumps that have spread all over my body. Its terrible
Azy on Sep, 27, 2014:
I am now exactly dealing with the same symptoms, how long does it take for you to get rid of those red itchy bumps
From this study (10 months ago):
post surgical knee replacement for pain
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lortab, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
More reviews for: Lortab, Rash
On eHealthMe, Lortab (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Lortab is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lortab used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (48 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (50 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Eye Swelling
- Levothyroxine Sodium