Home > Lortab > Rash > Lortab and Rash
Review: could Lortab cause Rash (Rashes)?
Summary: Rash is found among people who take Lortab, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain.
We study 15,752 people who have side effects while taking Lortab from FDA and social media. Among them, 881 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lortab and have Rash >>>
Lortab (latest outcomes from 17,008 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 150,227 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 15,752 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab. Among them, 892 people (5.66%) have Rash.
Time on Lortab when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Lortab * :
Age of people who have Rash when taking Lortab * :
Severity of Rash when taking Lortab ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (225 people, 25.22%)
- Multiple myeloma (71 people, 7.96%)
- Depression (63 people, 7.06%)
- Hypertension (60 people, 6.73%)
- Arthritis (57 people, 6.39%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (293 people, 32.85%)
- Ambien (233 people, 26.12%)
- Aredia (226 people, 25.34%)
- Coumadin (208 people, 23.32%)
- Levaquin (206 people, 23.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Lortab?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lortab and have Rash
- support group for people who take Lortab
- support group for people who have Rash
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you take norco while taking garcinia cambogia?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Norco)
Is it ok to take garcinia cambogia while taking norco?
- How long does redness last after picato?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Skin Redness Or Inflammation, and takes Picato)
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ...
- What could be causing eye pain and headacne and bright glaring light on the right side only?
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Occular Migraine, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Lunesta, Trental, Fosinopril Sodium, Ativan, Celexa, Simvastatin, Neurontin, Lortab, Combivent Respimat)
Senitive to light, can't spend long on computer or cell phone. Diagnosed with anklylosing spondylosis
- I used coartem and developed redish all over my body. can coartem cause rashes
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Rashes, and takes Coartem)
i developed rashes which is itching me after using coartem for three days. also having sensation in my mouth and blister at the angle of my lips. could it be a side effect from coartem?
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Shingles Virus, Back Injury, MRSA Infection, Stevens Johnson Syndrome, Hypoglycemia, and takes Alcohol, Baclofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
More questions for: Lortab, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Itching, Rash Generalised, and takes Kale)
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Epilepsy, and takes Vicodin, Vitamin D, Depakote, Keppra)
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Steroid Dependent Asthmatic, and takes Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate, Norco, Omeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone)
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Bedwetting, Confusion, Bone And Joint Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression Suicidal, Backaches And Stress, and takes Xanax, Acetaminophen, Wellbutrin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco)
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
More reviews for: Lortab, Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Versed, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Anaesthesia, Asthma. The patient has Rash Pustular, Rash
Comments: had a procedure to melt and remove fat from abdomen ... used versed IV as anaesthesia, wasn't very effective, had a lot of pain and memory of procedure. Rash developed on my face around mouth, nose, and eyes ... getting worse over past 18 months.
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Norco, Simvastatin, Tricor, Lisinopril, Metformin, Gabapentin, Phentermine, Topiramate for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Inflammatory Pain, Weight Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
- A study of side effects of Avelox for a patient with Sinus Infection. The patient has Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min), Skin Redness Or Inflammation (redness)
Comments: I have what seems like a very moderate to severe reaction to the antibiotic Avelox. My doctor said the reaction is called "Red Man Syndrome". All I know is my skin turns red, is tender to the touch and my heart races. It was a very scary reaction.
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Lortab, Norco, Vicodin, Hydrocortone for a patient with Could Not Get Any More Hydrocodone/lortab/vicodin/norco, To Get High/recreational, Pain/to Get High/recreational. The patient has Lack Of Feeling, Aggression Aggravated, Personality Change
Comments: After years of abusing the drugs listed for 20+ years and being on life support for 4 day my husband has emerged forever changed in my eyes. He is a rambler of words, Bipolar, never sleeps, uses adderal for his sleep disorder that does no good because he refuses to sleep and uses excuses of being ab ...
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Norco, Baclofen for a patient with Nerve Injury, Pain - Back. The patient has Inability To Speak, Tongue Spasm
Comments: Start to feel light headed, pressure in head. My tongue began to spasm. Moving backward and forward and side to side. Would last about 45 sec. And stop. During this time was unable to speak. This happened 7 times within a 20 min period. After each episode would have a few minutes of calm before it w ...
More related studies for: Lortab, Rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.