Review: could Lortab cause Rectal bleeding?
Summary: Rectal bleeding is found among people who take Lortab, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Lopid, and have Fibromyalgia.
We study 15,752 people who have side effects while taking Lortab from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Rectal bleeding. Find out below who they are, when they have Rectal bleeding and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lortab and have Rectal bleeding >>>
Lortab has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lortab 17,008 users)
Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain.(latest reports from Rectal Bleeding 3,039 patients)
On Dec, 15, 2014: 15,752 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab. Among them, 13 people (0.08%) have Rectal Bleeding.
Time on Lortab when people have Rectal bleeding * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Lortab * :
|Rectal bleeding||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Lortab * :
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||15.38%||38.46%||7.69%||38.46% |
Severity of Rectal bleeding when taking Lortab ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Rectal bleeding ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia syndrome (1 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lopid (3 people, 23.08%)
- Maxzide (3 people, 23.08%)
- Tylenol (3 people, 23.08%)
- Leucovorin calcium (3 people, 23.08%)
- Fluorouracil (3 people, 23.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rectal Bleeding while taking Lortab?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lortab and have Rectal Bleeding
- support group for people who take Lortab
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you take norco while taking garcinia cambogia?
Is it ok to take garcinia cambogia while taking norco?
- What could be causing eye pain and headacne and bright glaring light on the right side only?
Senitive to light, can't spend long on computer or cell phone. Diagnosed with anklylosing spondylosis
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome? (1 answer)
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into sugar blackouts and it scared the crap out of me! Still working at being able to eat enough to straighten out low sugar levels. Any suggestions helpful, Thanks, Leann
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition? (1 answer)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & the daily having to pluck hairs it's insane. I'm in fantastic shape(used to be double my weight & now I'm 100lbs), the best looking I've ever been with a incredibly good looking husband & a wonderful family. My issues seem to detour a lot of things & while I'm young I'd like to get this solved or some type of solution to even maintain myself, not looking for a miracle, but would really appreciate answers.
- Does anyone else (besides me) get 'good energy' from taking acetaminophen 325mg ?
30 minutes after taking one 10mg Vicodin (Hydrocodone)and 325 mg Acetaminophen I get a gradual increase of energy which lasts up to 2 hours. I like this effect because I have COPD and degenerative disk disease and the energy allows me to get more accomplished on my daily 'to-do' list than if I hadn't taken it.
I also noticed I have difficulty going to sleep if I take one too close to bed time so, I've only done that once or twice out of necessity.
More questions for: Lortab, Rectal bleeding
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term effects of seizure meds?
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has been down hill.Prednisone worked great at first but then it starts to destroy the body.Had nasal passage surgery(waste of time)have broken many ribs from coughing.painful.when you are on prednisone your body takes 3-5 times longer to heal.craked tailbone from a slip. have seen over 12 doctors.reasonable gueswork. My best doc which is mine says do you want to suffocate to death or let your body try and fix itself if it can. im not for suffocation at all. Just a good medicine to counter the angriness of the steroid. Any ideas i am all ears. oh ya my eyes are starting to go and my joints as well
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die (1 response)
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hurt anymore and be so scared to leave my house or sleep. I just want to sleep forever.
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues (3 responses)
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doctors. unable to recall how many docs and meds through the years. one other very significant issue- after tooth extraction had puncture to left maxillary sinus-after YEARS of neglect by docs, found max. & ethmoid sinus completely opaque on CAT scan. Had surgery. Now, years later, have mucous plug that sporadically comes out upon sneezing. Fairly recent CAT scan shows sinuses again completely opaque. Certain needs further attention, but basically afraid to go through surgery again. Also- may have had heart attack. ER visit said no, but shortly after, had abnormal ekg. Again, neglect from docs. Am now active advocate for fm/chronic pain patients. Disgusted by the whole lack of interest of medical community. Looking for answers through my own research to try to find a way to improve quality of life...
More reviews for: Lortab, Rectal bleeding
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Bleeding symptoms reduce when off medication for nearly a week. Blood clot type content in loose stool (liquid). blood ranges from very dark to bright in same movement. Amount of blood is concern. There is pain and firm area in between upper pelvic and lower abdomen area that disappears after moveme ...
- I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
- After years of abusing the drugs listed for 20+ years and being on life support for 4 day my husband has emerged forever changed in my eyes. He is a rambler of words, Bipolar, never sleeps, uses adderal for his sleep disorder that does no good because he refuses to sleep and uses excuses of being ab ...
- Start to feel light headed, pressure in head. My tongue began to spasm. Moving backward and forward and side to side. Would last about 45 sec. And stop. During this time was unable to speak. This happened 7 times within a 20 min period. After each episode would have a few minutes of calm before it w ...
- I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa at night with Alprazolam throughout the day and at night to help me sleep. Since taking abilify over the past 10 years I have gained weight that I can't lose, I am always buying lottery tickets, and want to go to gamble obsessively. I also have c ...
More related studies for: Lortab, Rectal bleeding
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.