Review: could Lortab cause Rls?
(By eHealthMe on Mar, 11, 2014)
Severity ratings: 3.0/4
On a scale of 1 to 4: 1=least, 2=moderate, 3=severe, 4=most severe
We study 15,657 people who take Lortab. Among them, 157 have Rls. See who they are, when they have Rls and more. This review is based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Lortab (latest outcomes from 16,239 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain, acupuncture and pain. Commonly reported side effects of Lortab include acupuncture and pain, pain, nausea, nausea aggravated, stress and anxiety.
Rls (restless legs syndrome) (latest reports from 65,698 patients) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain.
On Feb, 28, 2014: 14,918 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab. Among them, 147 people (0.99%) have Rls.
Time on Lortab when people have Rls * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rls when taking Lortab * :
Age of people who have Rls when taking Lortab * :
Severity of Rls when taking Lortab ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rls ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to spine (28 people, 19.05%)
- Depression (28 people, 19.05%)
- Lung neoplasm (28 people, 19.05%)
- Neoplasm malignant (28 people, 19.05%)
- Calcium deficiency (27 people, 18.37%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (98 people, 66.67%)
- Coumadin (85 people, 57.82%)
- Ambien (77 people, 52.38%)
- Nexium (56 people, 38.10%)
- Lasix (54 people, 36.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Lortab, Rls
You can also:
On eHealthMe, Lortab (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Lortab is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lortab used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Browse Lortab side effects from A to Z:
Browse Lortab drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Trying to figure out if my symptoms are related to medications I am taking or due to chronic fatigue syndrome which I have been diagnosed with and maybe fibromyalgia or lumbar stenosis or MS.
From this study (6 months ago):
Restless leg runs from mild to severe
From this study (11 months ago):
All these drugs are subsequent to multiple artery dissections with aorta arch stent and femoral-to-femoral stent and several transient ischemic attacks.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Which implants are better? stainless steel or titanium?
Which metallic implants help prevent hand stiffness and help the patient regain full recovery of occupational activities? Stainless steel or Titanium implants?
- What medications cause hair loss
Been experiencing hair loss for several months and the loss has increased the last couple of months. My doctor ran thyroid test and it was normal. The loss has been gradual and it is not breaking off, but coming out at the root.
- Can norco cause heartburn
The use of Norco is causing heartburn. I.ve used various drugs with hydrocodone and Tylenol type drugs such as Lortab, Vicodin, etc. But I,ve never had one cause severe heartburn like this Norco does.
More questions for: Lortab, Rls
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Lortab, Rls
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Mucinex Dm, Unisom, Zyrtec Allergy, Promethazine, Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate, Bystolic, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Xanax, Halcion, Wellbutrin Xl, Cymbalta, Nuvigil for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Allergy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Sinus Headache, Nevus Araneus, Gerd, High Blood Pressure, Pain - Back, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Insomnia, Depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The patient has Knee Pain, Neck Pain, Sudden Forgetfulness (Memory loss), Panic Attacks (Panic disorder), Anxiety Disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder), Chronic Depression (Dysthymia), Restless Legs Syndrome (Restless leg syndrome), Nail Picking, Fever, Headache, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Heartburn - Chronic (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Weight Loss - Unintentional (Weight Decreased), Loss Of Appetite (Appetite - decreased), Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Numbness And Tingling, Pain - Back (Back pain - low), Neaseous
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Tylenol, Melatonin, Omeprazole, Azelastine Hydrochloride, Singulair, Mucinex, Claritin, Lunesta, Simvastatin, Exforge Hct, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Atripla for a patient with Healthy Living, Pain - Back, Sleeplessness, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Allergies, Insomnia Concerns, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension, Pain, Restless Leg Syndrome, Exposure To Communicable Disease. The patient has Restless Leg Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Flexeril, Simvastatin, Warfarin Sodium, Benicar, Carvedilol for a patient with Clotting, Breakthrough Hypertension, Musculoskeletal Chest Pain, Leg Cramps, Inflamation, Thrombus Associated With Dissected Arteries, Systolic Hypertension. The patient has Restless Leg Syndrome
More related studies for: Lortab, Rls
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.