Could Lortab cause Rls - from FDA reports
Rls is found among people who take Lortab, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain . We study 20,681 people who have side effects while taking Lortab from FDA. Among them, 177 have Rls. Find out below who they are, when they have Rls and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Lortab has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lortab 22,639 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 25,159 Rls patients).
On Nov, 29, 2016
20,681 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab.
Among them, 177 people (0.86%) have Rls
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lortab when people have Rls *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 66.67 %
Gender of people who have Rls when taking Lortab *:
- female: 79.25 %
- male: 20.75 %
Age of people who have Rls when taking Lortab *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.78 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 5.43 %
- 40-49: 24.81 %
- 50-59: 23.26 %
- 60+: 45.74 %
Severity of Rls **:
- least: 33.33 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- severe: 33.33 %
- most severe: 33.33 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (110 people, 62.15%)
- Coumadin (90 people, 50.85%)
- Ambien (88 people, 49.72%)
- Nexium (57 people, 32.20%)
- Lasix (56 people, 31.64%)
Forecasts by ePatient.care (We will alert you to new symptoms or undetected conditions when you take Lortab, learn more )
Potential co-existing conditions
- Depression (31 people, 17.51%)
- Neoplasm Malignant (29 people, 16.38%)
- Metastases To Spine (29 people, 16.38%)
- Lung Neoplasm (29 people, 16.38%)
- Calcium Deficiency (28 people, 15.82%)
Potential co-existing symptoms
- Pain (131 people, 74.01%)
- High Blood Pressure (118 people, 66.67%)
- Stress And Anxiety (116 people, 65.54%)
- Weakness (104 people, 58.76%)
- Breathing Difficulty (103 people, 58.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rls when taking Lortab?
- Check symptoms - is rls caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Lortaba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls
Could your condition cause RlsRls
Can you answer these questions?
I am recently (about 2 months) off suboxone and am currently going through some restless leg syndrome problems. It is pretty bad and I am having trouble getting rid of it on a daily basis. What should I do
You may be interested in these reviews
I took Pramipexole for about a month and became very anxious and aggressive. I also had a problem breathing and now I have heart palpitations. I stopped taking the drug a little over two weeks ago, taking less pills every few days. I now am off the medication but still have anxiety, trouble ...
Hello, after suffering for about 5 years with CRPS after a sustained serious crush injury to part of my leg and foot, I now have both RLS and CRPS. My symptoms of RLS began within the last year. It is mostly constant now with various levels of discomfort. I just started on Requip this week in ...