Lortab and Rls - from FDA reports
Rls is found among people who take Lortab, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Zometa, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Rls with Lortab. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21,759 people who have side effects when taking Lortab from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 22, 2017
21,759 people reported to have side effects when taking Lortab.
Among them, 183 people (0.84%) have Rls
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rls when taking Lortab *:
- female: 78.79 %
- male: 21.21 %
Age of people who have Rls when taking Lortab *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.76 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 5.34 %
- 40-49: 25.19 %
- 50-59: 22.9 %
- 60+: 45.8 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (30 people, 16.39%)
- Neoplasm Malignant (29 people, 15.85%)
- Metastases To Spine (29 people, 15.85%)
- Lung Neoplasm (29 people, 15.85%)
- Calcium Deficiency (28 people, 15.30%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (110 people, 60.11%)
- Coumadin (91 people, 49.73%)
- Ambien (90 people, 49.18%)
- Nexium (56 people, 30.60%)
- Lasix (56 people, 30.60%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (120 people, 65.57%)
- Stress And Anxiety (117 people, 63.93%)
- Weakness (106 people, 57.92%)
- Breathing Difficulty (106 people, 57.92%)
- Fatigue (101 people, 55.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Rls when taking Lortab?
- Check symptoms - is rls caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsRls and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRls and Lortab from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lortab has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lortab 23,463 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 27,456 Rls patients).
Browse all side effects of Lortaba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls
Could your condition cause RlsRls
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi. Just after some advice. I'd had a RSL for years and this has worsened to the point that about twice per week I am awakened during the night and need to get out of bed to stretch my legs. Normally I can return to sleep pretty easily so I guess I can't complain too much. I was prescribed ...
I am recently (about 2 months) off suboxone and am currently going through some restless leg syndrome problems. It is pretty bad and I am having trouble getting rid of it on a daily basis. What should I do
User reviews to the study
Rx called "REQUIP" (but of course has the usual hundred side effects) but its 100% effective. I personally don't like the side effect risks and I am not sure about the RX Ambien. Prudent thing to do – ask your doctor
I was diagnosed with RLS after my last pregnancy, 13 yrs ago. I started using Requip .5mg, but after a while the doctor changed my medication to Mirapex because Requip wasn't working anymore. I get RLS in my legs, arms and even my head. Not sure if anyone out there has the same problem. ...
My name is Karen, I've had chronic pain with lumbar spinal stenosis for many years. This has caused RLS and neuralgia,among other problems. I've been on ropinilole for two years for RLS. I was recently prescribed horizant for neuralgia. I'm wondering if I can stop taking the ropinilole? Does ...