Home > Losartan potassium > Blood glucose increased > Losartan potassium and Blood glucose increased
Review: could Losartan potassium cause Blood glucose increased?
We study 11,774 people who have side effects while taking Losartan potassium from FDA and social media. Among them, 229 have Blood glucose increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood glucose increased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Losartan potassium and have Blood glucose increased >>>
Losartan potassium (latest outcomes from 12,116 users) has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Blood glucose increased
Blood glucose increased (latest reports from 439,562 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 11,774 people reported to have side effects when taking Losartan potassium. Among them, 229 people (1.94%) have Blood Glucose Increased.
Time on Losartan potassium when people have Blood glucose increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood glucose increased||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood glucose increased when taking Losartan potassium * :
|Blood glucose increased||47.75%||52.25% |
Age of people who have Blood glucose increased when taking Losartan potassium * :
|Blood glucose increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.52%||1.04%||0.52%||5.18%||20.21%||72.54% |
Severity of Blood glucose increased when taking Losartan potassium ** :
How people recovered from Blood glucose increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (48 people, 20.96%)
- Diabetes mellitus (34 people, 14.85%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (27 people, 11.79%)
- Blood cholesterol (9 people, 3.93%)
- Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (8 people, 3.49%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (73 people, 31.88%)
- Furosemide (54 people, 23.58%)
- Simvastatin (37 people, 16.16%)
- Lantus (37 people, 16.16%)
- Atenolol (34 people, 14.85%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Glucose Increased while taking Losartan Potassium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Losartan potassium and have Blood Glucose Increased
- support group for people who take Losartan potassium
- support group for people who have Blood Glucose Increased
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Losartan potassium, Blood glucose increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in urine after taking lovasartan potassium for a year.
Took 25mg per day for more than a year and started to have blood and clots in my urine. I had a TURP about 5 years ago.
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
More reviews for: Losartan potassium, Blood glucose increased
On eHealthMe, Losartan Potassium (losartan potassium) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Losartan Potassium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Losartan Potassium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Losartan potassium, Blood glucose increased
Recent Losartan potassium related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Losartan potassium, Blood glucose increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (43 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Purulent Synovitis
- Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- Tricuspid Atresia