Home > Losartan potassium > Chest discomfort > Losartan potassium and Chest discomfort
Review: could Losartan potassium cause Chest discomfort (Chest pain)?
We study 11,774 people who have side effects while taking Losartan potassium from FDA and social media. Among them, 432 have Chest discomfort. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest discomfort and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Losartan potassium and have Chest discomfort >>>
Losartan potassium (latest outcomes from 12,116 users) has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Chest discomfort (latest reports from 929,153 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 11,774 people reported to have side effects when taking Losartan potassium. Among them, 432 people (3.67%) have Chest Discomfort.
Time on Losartan potassium when people have Chest discomfort * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest discomfort||51.61%||16.13%||9.68%||9.68%||6.45%||0.00%||6.45% |
Gender of people who have Chest discomfort when taking Losartan potassium * :
|Chest discomfort||61.81%||38.19% |
Age of people who have Chest discomfort when taking Losartan potassium * :
|Chest discomfort||0.00%||0.25%||0.00%||0.51%||2.02%||9.60%||17.93%||69.70% |
Severity of Chest discomfort when taking Losartan potassium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest discomfort||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Chest discomfort ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Chest discomfort||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (133 people, 30.79%)
- Diabetes mellitus (45 people, 10.42%)
- Blood pressure (31 people, 7.18%)
- Pain (28 people, 6.48%)
- Anxiety (27 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (166 people, 38.43%)
- Omeprazole (71 people, 16.44%)
- Simvastatin (60 people, 13.89%)
- Furosemide (55 people, 12.73%)
- Lasix (46 people, 10.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chest Discomfort while taking Losartan Potassium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Losartan potassium and have Chest Discomfort
- support group for people who take Losartan potassium
- support group for people who have Chest Discomfort
Comments from related studies:
From this study (30 minutes ago):
Feeling of butterflies in ears, pressure in chest along with increased feeling of anxiety, extremely fidgety legs, unable to sit still, trembling extremities, severe shakiness.
From this study (3 days ago):
I have noticed increasing problems which my research associates with normal aging (can't find keys, forgetting names, etc.); however, an incident last night has truly shaken me. I was out with my family, considering buying an outdoors toy for a grandchild when I could not visualize where I live or what my yard looks like. This lasted about 10-15 seconds.
From this study (3 days ago):
High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately 2 weeks ago
Achilles tendon repair surgery 8/14/14
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Losartan potassium, Chest discomfort
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in urine after taking lovasartan potassium for a year.
Took 25mg per day for more than a year and started to have blood and clots in my urine. I had a TURP about 5 years ago.
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
More reviews for: Losartan potassium, Chest discomfort
On eHealthMe, Losartan Potassium (losartan potassium) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Losartan Potassium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Losartan Potassium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (43 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Tricuspid Atresia