Home > Losartan potassium > Chills > Losartan potassium and Chills
Review: could Losartan potassium cause Chills?
Summary: Chills is found among people who take Losartan potassium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Hypertension.
We study 11,780 people who have side effects while taking Losartan potassium from FDA and social media. Among them, 120 have Chills. Find out below who they are, when they have Chills and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Losartan potassium and have Chills >>>
Losartan potassium (latest outcomes from 12,121 users) has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Chills (felling of cold) (latest reports from 252,280 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 11,774 people reported to have side effects when taking Losartan potassium. Among them, 120 people (1.02%) have Chills.
Time on Losartan potassium when people have Chills * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Chills when taking Losartan potassium * :
Age of people who have Chills when taking Losartan potassium * :
Severity of Chills when taking Losartan potassium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Chills ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (36 people, 30.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (19 people, 15.83%)
- Pain (15 people, 12.50%)
- Nasopharyngitis (12 people, 10.00%)
- Gastric disorder (11 people, 9.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (29 people, 24.17%)
- Omeprazole (27 people, 22.50%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (19 people, 15.83%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (18 people, 15.00%)
- Furosemide (17 people, 14.17%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chills while taking Losartan Potassium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Losartan potassium and have Chills
- support group for people who take Losartan potassium
- support group for people who have Chills
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Potassium - Low, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, and takes Simvastatin, Losartan, Hctz)
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
- Does lostartan potassium affect a hiatus hernia
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Blood Pressure Increased, , and takes Losartan Potassium)
Does this medication affect my hiatus hernia.i am having swelling in my tummy and very uncomfortable indeed under the ribs.
- I'm on 1 1/12 mg of suboxone. would i have to go off of it if i need major surgery?
(Asked by a 72 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin, Synthroid, Seroquel, Neurontin, Nexium, Losartan, Lamictal, Cardizem La)
I was taking about 5 to 15 mg of Percocet a day and wanted to get off them. If I don't take suboxone at night I get EXTREME discomfort down my left leg & can not sleep due to pressure on my lower back (that's why I had to take Percocet). I have tried NUMEROUS meds over the past 20 yrs & nothing work ...
- Losartan 75mg med not working for anyone else?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Cushing's Syndrome, Prediabetes, Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis, Tumor - Acoustic, Peripherial Neuropathy, Adrenal Insufficiency, Hypertension, and takes Losartan)
BP 149/103, 151/94, 151/94, 153/100, 150/103 after taking up to 75mg of Losartan for BP.
- Does plavix hoarseness lessen or recede?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Aspirin, Plavix)
I started taking Plavix prior to a stent placement one week ago. After two or three days I developed a hoarseness and voice interference.
More questions for: Losartan potassium, Chills
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ranexa and erectile dysfunction
(Posted by a 67 year old man who has Metabolic Syndrome, Aortic Valve Replacement, Coronary Artery Disease, and takes Nitrostat, Acyclovir, Gabapentin, Hytrin, Metformin, Aspirin, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Ranexa, Hydrochlorothiazide, Carvedilol, Losartan Potassium)
I have experienced moderate ED with taking multiple heart and NO meds. This has been manageable and acceptable. Cardiologist added Ranexa (Ranalozine) 3 weeks ago and I am now experiencing complete erectile and ejaculatory failure.
- Blood in urine after taking lovasartan potassium for a year.
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, and takes Losartan Potassium)
Took 25mg per day for more than a year and started to have blood and clots in my urine. I had a TURP about 5 years ago.
- Losartan potassium headaches
(Posted by a 34 year old man who has Headache, Hypertension, and takes Losartan Potassium)
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Graves Disease, Essential High Blood Pressure, and takes Lisinopril, Losartan, Amlodipine, Levothyroxine Sodium)
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Losartan potassium bad dreams
(Posted by a 59 year old woman who has I Am Having Dreams Nightly., and takes Losartan Potassium)
This drug is causing me dreams nightly. I have taken it for 3 weeks. Will be letting my physician know.
More reviews for: Losartan potassium, Chills
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Heart Palpitations
Comments: Initially was given Metoprolol 25-50mg/day for high blood pressure 180/115. Was good and relaxed for about a week, then severe palpitations started to occur. Was taken off Metoprolol and put on Losartan 25-50mg/day and palpitations continued to be severe and frequent 2-5/day lasting a few minutes to ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Ritalin, Bitter Orange, Ginseng, Panax, Caffeine Anhydrous, Losartan for a patient with Narcolepsy, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Spasms
Comments: ***comments for Modafinil only***
I do not mix my meds. I take only 1 med a day however it is prescribed. The Adderall and or Ritalin only last 3 or 4 hours and it's not worth taking. I've been on the natural supplements all my life and except for occasional kidney discomfort I have been thankful t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Comments: I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Calcium, Multivitamin, CoQ-10, Simvastatin, Digoxin, Losartan, Cranberry Extract, Verapamil Hcl, Acetaminophen for a patient with Energy Increased, Health, Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Aging Changes In The Kidneys, Tension Headache. The patient has Brain Hemorrhage
Comments: He woke up not being able to use his left side and NO control of any part of his body other than right arm and right leg. 10 days critical care - 5 days in hospital - 3 months in nursing home/rehabilitation center for therapy - been home now for 6 months and I care for him. Was totally paralyzed and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Mirtazapine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Losartan, Digoxin, Furosemide, Metoprolol Succinate for a patient with Some Moderately Low Numbers In Blood Work Last Year, Chf, Anxiety, Sleep Trouble, Bph. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Nausea And Vomiting, Nausea And Vomiting
Comments: My father whom I'm writing this for, has had three episodes of vomiting, some
diarrhea (during one of these sieges,), in the past five weeks. During the first episode, the worst because he became dehydrated--we took him to urgent care where he had blood and urine tests, and an ultra sound of his be ...
More related studies for: Losartan potassium, Chills
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.