Home > Losartan potassium > Itchiness > Losartan potassium and Itchiness
Review: could Losartan potassium cause Itchiness (Itching)?
We study 11,774 people who have side effects while taking Losartan potassium from FDA and social media. Among them, 319 have Itchiness. Find out below who they are, when they have Itchiness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Losartan potassium and have Itchiness >>>
Losartan potassium (latest outcomes from 12,116 users) has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Itchiness (latest reports from 546,002 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 23, 2014: 11,774 people reported to have side effects when taking Losartan potassium. Among them, 319 people (2.71%) have Itchiness.
Time on Losartan potassium when people have Itchiness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itchiness when taking Losartan potassium * :
Age of people who have Itchiness when taking Losartan potassium * :
Severity of Itchiness when taking Losartan potassium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itchiness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (86 people, 26.96%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (24 people, 7.52%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (23 people, 7.21%)
- Diabetes mellitus (21 people, 6.58%)
- Cardiac disorder (19 people, 5.96%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (69 people, 21.63%)
- Niaspan (46 people, 14.42%)
- Omeprazole (36 people, 11.29%)
- Simvastatin (29 people, 9.09%)
- Humira (28 people, 8.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itchiness while taking Losartan Potassium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Losartan potassium and have Itchiness
- support group for people who take Losartan potassium
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Losartan potassium, Itchiness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Blood in urine after taking lovasartan potassium for a year.
Took 25mg per day for more than a year and started to have blood and clots in my urine. I had a TURP about 5 years ago.
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
More reviews for: Losartan potassium, Itchiness
On eHealthMe, Losartan Potassium (losartan potassium) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Losartan Potassium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Losartan Potassium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Lutein, Biotin, Vitamin D, Tricalcium Phosphate, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Gabapentin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Verapamil Hcl, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Hair Loss, Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Restless Leg Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Hives, Itching
- A study of side effects of Cozaar for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Itching
- A study of side effects of Cozaar for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Itching
More related studies for: Losartan potassium, Itchiness
Recent Losartan potassium related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Losartan potassium, Itchiness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.