Review: could Losartan potassium cause Overdose?
Summary: Overdose is found among people who take Losartan potassium, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Amlodipine, and have High blood pressure.
We study 11,823 people who have side effects while taking Losartan potassium from FDA and social media. Among them, 87 have Overdose. Find out below who they are, when they have Overdose and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Losartan potassium and have Overdose >>>
Losartan potassium has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 12,162 Losartan potassium users)
Overdose has been reported by people with pain, depression, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 51,404 Overdose patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 11,817 people reported to have side effects when taking Losartan potassium. Among them, 87 people (0.74%) have Overdose.
Time on Losartan potassium when people have Overdose * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Overdose when taking Losartan potassium * :
Age of people who have Overdose when taking Losartan potassium * :
Severity of Overdose when taking Losartan potassium ** :
How people recovered from Overdose ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (10 people, 11.49%)
- Stent placement (6 people, 6.90%)
- Osteomyelitis (5 people, 5.75%)
- Pain (4 people, 4.60%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (3 people, 3.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amlodipine (22 people, 25.29%)
- Aspirin (20 people, 22.99%)
- Atenolol (11 people, 12.64%)
- Amlodipine besylate (11 people, 12.64%)
- Folic acid (9 people, 10.34%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of losartan potassium and overdose on
Do you have Overdose while taking Losartan Potassium?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Losartan potassium and have Overdose
- support group for people who take Losartan potassium
- support group for people who have Overdose
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Robaxin-750 for a 34-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Overdose
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Lovastatin, Losartan for a 39-year old woman with Appetite - Decreased, Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure.
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Losartan, Zetia for a 54-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Stiffness In A Joint
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Losartan Potassium, Metoprolol Succinate, Furosemide, Prednisone, Neoral for a 71-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Thyroxine Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Duretic, Anti Rejection, Suppress Immune System.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Losartan, Metoprolol Succinate, Synthroid, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 72-year old woman with Supplement, Sjogren's Syndrome, Hypertension, Cardiac Flutter, Hypothyroidism, Ldl/hdl Ratio Increased. The patient has Laboratory Test Abnormal
Recent Losartan potassium related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Losartan, Perindopril Erbumine for a 62-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Plavix, Lipitor, Losartan for a 70-year old man who has Health
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Captopril for a 65-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Diovan, Cozaar, Benicar, Avapro for a 62-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Metformin, Losartan, Carvedilol, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 61-year old man who has Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.