Home > Losartan potassium > Rash > Losartan potassium and Rash
Review: could Losartan potassium cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 11,774 people who have side effects while taking Losartan potassium from FDA and social media. Among them, 445 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Losartan potassium and have Rash >>>
Losartan potassium (latest outcomes from 12,116 users) has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 11,774 people reported to have side effects when taking Losartan potassium. Among them, 445 people (3.78%) have Rash.
Time on Losartan potassium when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Losartan potassium * :
Age of people who have Rash when taking Losartan potassium * :
Severity of Rash when taking Losartan potassium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (154 people, 34.61%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (67 people, 15.06%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (37 people, 8.31%)
- Atrial fibrillation (30 people, 6.74%)
- Pain (29 people, 6.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (88 people, 19.78%)
- Humira (67 people, 15.06%)
- Simvastatin (62 people, 13.93%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (48 people, 10.79%)
- Furosemide (43 people, 9.66%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Losartan Potassium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Losartan potassium and have Rash
- support group for people who take Losartan potassium
- support group for people who have Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
mild granularity of bowel wall plus loose bowels
From this study (8 months ago):
Attempting to find out what is causing my rash. Was off all supplements for a week with no change. Off of Tamoxifen for one week no change. Where had radiation 1 1/2 year ago area was red. & hot this morning. Calmed down later in day. Rash from neck to knees including arms.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How long does redness last after picato?
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ...
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
- Does lostartan potassium affect a hiatus hernia
Does this medication affect my hiatus hernia.i am having swelling in my tummy and very uncomfortable indeed under the ribs.
More questions for: Losartan potassium, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Blood in urine after taking lovasartan potassium for a year.
Took 25mg per day for more than a year and started to have blood and clots in my urine. I had a TURP about 5 years ago.
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
More reviews for: Losartan potassium, Rash
On eHealthMe, Losartan Potassium (losartan potassium) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Losartan Potassium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Losartan Potassium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (16 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (28 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Theolair Sr
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection
- Ureaplasma Infection