Review: could Losartan cause Macrodactyly?
Summary: there is no Macrodactyly reported by people who take Losartan yet.
We study 13,021 people who have side effects while taking Losartan from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Macrodactyly and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Losartan and have Macrodactyly >>>
Losartan has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 14,103 Losartan users)
Macrodactyly (toes or fingers are abnormally large due to the overgrowth of the underlying bone and soft tissue) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, hiv infection, high blood pressure, chemotherapy, pain. (latest reports from 13 Macrodactyly patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Macrodactyly while taking Losartan?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Losartan
- support group for people who have Macrodactyly
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine Hydrochloride And Codeine Phosphate, Pravachol, Protonix, Cozaar, Celexa, Coreg, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 71-year old woman with Cough, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Dyspnea. The patient has Pancytopenia
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Proair Hfa, Niacin And Niacinamide, Lipitor, Losartan Potassium for a 55-year old woman with Allergies, Multiple Allergies, Irt Test, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heel Pain
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium for a 72-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Blood Urine
- A study of side effects of Cozaar for a 61-year old woman with HBP. The patient has Face Pain
Recent Losartan related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.