Review: could Lovenox cause Appetite decreased (Appetite - decreased)?
Summary: Appetite decreased is found among people who take Lovenox, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Coumadin, and have Pain.
We study 19,242 people who have side effects while taking Lovenox from FDA and social media. Among them, 324 have Appetite decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Appetite decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lovenox and have Appetite decreased >>>
Lovenox has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from 19,523 Lovenox users)
Appetite Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 53,889 Appetite Decreased patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 19,242 people reported to have side effects when taking Lovenox. Among them, 327 people (1.70%) have Appetite Decreased.
Time on Lovenox when people have Appetite decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Appetite decreased||78.12%||21.88%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Appetite decreased when taking Lovenox * :
|Appetite decreased||57.47%||42.53% |
Age of people who have Appetite decreased when taking Lovenox * :
|Appetite decreased||0.00%||0.00%||1.97%||1.97%||4.93%||4.93%||20.72%||65.46% |
Severity of Appetite decreased when taking Lovenox ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Appetite decreased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Appetite decreased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Appetite decreased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (34 people, 10.40%)
- Multiple myeloma (29 people, 8.87%)
- Osteoporosis (29 people, 8.87%)
- Depression (23 people, 7.03%)
- Sleep disorder (17 people, 5.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coumadin (125 people, 38.23%)
- Aspirin (103 people, 31.50%)
- Zometa (95 people, 29.05%)
- Lasix (88 people, 26.91%)
- Potassium chloride (85 people, 25.99%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lovenox and appetite decreased on
Do you have Appetite Decreased while taking Lovenox?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lovenox and have Appetite Decreased
- support group for people who take Lovenox
- support group for people who have Appetite Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Mirtazapine, Phenytoin, Pantoprazole for a 37-year old man with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Epilepsy, Vomiting Blood. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Vomiting, Seizures, Traumatic Brain Injury, Anxiety, Depression, Alcohol Abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Soma for a 67-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Appetite Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate for a 32-year old woman with Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Weakness, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Dizziness Aggravated, Nausea, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Clonazepam, Nuvaring, Zoloft for a 28-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Ptsd, Birth Control, Depression. The patient has Libido Decreased, Appetite - Decreased, Proteinuria, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of side effects of Enoxaparin Sodium for a 69-year old woman with Cardiolipin Antibody. The patient has Blurred Vision
Recent Lovenox related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.