Review: could Lovenox cause Appetite decreased (Appetite - decreased)?
Summary: Appetite decreased is found among people who take Lovenox, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Coumadin, and have Pain.
We study 19,242 people who have side effects while taking Lovenox from FDA and social media. Among them, 324 have Appetite decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Appetite decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lovenox and have Appetite decreased >>>
Lovenox has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from 19,522 Lovenox users)
Appetite decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 53,869 Appetite decreased patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 19,240 people reported to have side effects when taking Lovenox. Among them, 327 people (1.70%) have Appetite Decreased.
Time on Lovenox when people have Appetite decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Appetite decreased||78.12%||21.88%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Appetite decreased when taking Lovenox * :
|Appetite decreased||57.47%||42.53% |
Age of people who have Appetite decreased when taking Lovenox * :
|Appetite decreased||0.00%||0.00%||1.97%||1.97%||4.93%||4.93%||20.72%||65.46% |
Severity of Appetite decreased when taking Lovenox ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Appetite decreased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Appetite decreased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Appetite decreased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (34 people, 10.40%)
- Multiple myeloma (29 people, 8.87%)
- Osteoporosis (29 people, 8.87%)
- Depression (23 people, 7.03%)
- Sleep disorder (17 people, 5.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coumadin (125 people, 38.23%)
- Aspirin (103 people, 31.50%)
- Zometa (95 people, 29.05%)
- Lasix (88 people, 26.91%)
- Potassium chloride (85 people, 25.99%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lovenox and appetite decreased on
Do you have Appetite Decreased while taking Lovenox?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lovenox and have Appetite Decreased
- support group for people who take Lovenox
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 45-year old woman with Panic Disorder. The patient has Lose Weight, Loss Of Appetite (lack of feeling to eat)
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Demerol, Lovenox, Zofran for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Pain, Anticoagulation Drug Level. The patient has Bladder Birth Defect Repair
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl, Daytrana, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Prozac, Lovenox, Coumadin for a 44-year old woman with Pain, Adhd, Kidney Stones, Depression, Pulmonary Embolism. The patient has Malaise, Psychosis Aggravated, Anxiety, Depression
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a 21-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint), Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Loss Of Appetite (lack of feeling to eat), Blurred Vision, Panic Attack, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache), Neck Pain, Depression, Mania (a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood)
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Fluoxetine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 36-year old woman with Overweight, Depression. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Muscle Fatigue, Dizziness Postural
Recent Lovenox related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.