Home > Lovenox > Burning sensation > Lovenox and Burning sensation
Review: could Lovenox cause Burning sensation?
We study 19,236 people who have side effects while taking Lovenox from FDA and social media. Among them, 56 have Burning sensation. Find out below who they are, when they have Burning sensation and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lovenox and have Burning sensation >>>
Lovenox (latest outcomes from 19,515 users) has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis.
Burning Sensation (latest reports from 122,132 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 19,236 people reported to have side effects when taking Lovenox. Among them, 56 people (0.29%) have Burning Sensation.
Time on Lovenox when people have Burning sensation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Burning sensation||85.71%||14.29%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Burning sensation when taking Lovenox * :
|Burning sensation||59.32%||40.68% |
Age of people who have Burning sensation when taking Lovenox * :
|Burning sensation||0.00%||0.00%||1.82%||1.82%||9.09%||16.36%||21.82%||49.09% |
Severity of Burning sensation when taking Lovenox ** :
How people recovered from Burning sensation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pancreatic carcinoma (4 people, 7.14%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 5.36%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (2 people, 3.57%)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain (2 people, 3.57%)
- Hypercoagulation (2 people, 3.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (11 people, 19.64%)
- Colace (10 people, 17.86%)
- Lisinopril (9 people, 16.07%)
- Warfarin sodium (9 people, 16.07%)
- Dilantin (6 people, 10.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Burning Sensation while taking Lovenox?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lovenox and have Burning Sensation
- support group for people who take Lovenox
- support group for people who have Burning Sensation
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Elavil are seldom used in a half dose to treat insomnia.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Been gaining weight steadily while on lovenox. Am on lovenox forever.
geeyeff on Oct, 7, 2014:
why are you continuously taking lovenox? why not Coumadin?
From this study (4 weeks ago):
My son is 18 months old and has enamel deficiency can it be caused by me having to use enoxaprin during all of my pregnancy and also developed hemangioma on right thigh 3 days after birth?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lovenox, Burning sensation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Lovenox, Burning sensation
On eHealthMe, Lovenox (enoxaparin sodium) is often used for deep venous thrombosis. Find out below the conditions Lovenox is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lovenox used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (36 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (38 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Warfarin Sodium
- Amphetamine Salt Combo
- Indian Tumeric
- Nuclear Scan Thyroid