Home > Lovenox > Burning sensation > Lovenox and Burning sensation
Review: could Lovenox cause Burning sensation?
Summary: Burning sensation is found among people who take Lovenox, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pancreatic carcinoma.
We study 19,236 people who have side effects while taking Lovenox from FDA and social media. Among them, 56 have Burning sensation. Find out below who they are, when they have Burning sensation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lovenox and have Burning sensation >>>
Lovenox (latest outcomes from 19,516 users) has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis.
Burning sensation (latest reports from 122,188 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 19,236 people reported to have side effects when taking Lovenox. Among them, 56 people (0.29%) have Burning Sensation.
Time on Lovenox when people have Burning sensation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Burning sensation||85.71%||14.29%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Burning sensation when taking Lovenox * :
|Burning sensation||59.32%||40.68% |
Age of people who have Burning sensation when taking Lovenox * :
|Burning sensation||0.00%||0.00%||1.82%||1.82%||9.09%||16.36%||21.82%||49.09% |
Severity of Burning sensation when taking Lovenox ** :
How people recovered from Burning sensation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pancreatic carcinoma (4 people, 7.14%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 5.36%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (2 people, 3.57%)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain (2 people, 3.57%)
- Hypercoagulation (2 people, 3.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (11 people, 19.64%)
- Colace (10 people, 17.86%)
- Lisinopril (9 people, 16.07%)
- Warfarin sodium (9 people, 16.07%)
- Dilantin (6 people, 10.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Burning Sensation while taking Lovenox?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lovenox and have Burning Sensation
- support group for people who take Lovenox
- support group for people who have Burning Sensation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can enoxaparin be cause of impotence
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Enoxaparin Sodium)
I was active in sex relationship and performing sufficiently well. Because of a plane trip I was given one injection of Enoxaparin (Clexane' 40mg) for thrombosis prevention. I noticed a lack of libido and impotence . After one month I was given the second injection for the return trip. For the first ...
- Lovenox given in muscle of upper arm with bleeding reducing hgb 7 gms. are antibiotics recommended?
(Asked by a 78 year old man who has Loss Of Hgb Of 7 Gms Following Lovenox In Muscle Of Upper Arm, and takes Lovenox)
Following a Lovenox in muscle of right upper arm, I had a serious bleed with hgb dropping 4 gms in 48 hours then going down anoter 2.7.gms. Is there any way this drop could be from other source rather than an active bleed as hospital is suggesting even though they admitted to the medication error.
- Any one has gain weight from lovenox? weight gain/fatigue
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Weight Gain - Unintentional, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, and takes Lovenox)
Was on Warafin however it was NOT keeping my blood thin. Reason believed is that the pharmacy and my health plan was giving me the cheapest brand out there. They refuse to pay for the good stuff which would have cost only a few more dollars a month and I would have even paid the difference. Had all ...
- Would the combination of the following drugs in 1 24hr period cause death ?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Heart Rate Irregular, and takes Lovenox, Metoprolol Succinate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Belladonna, Pantoprazole, Levofloxacin, Epinephrine, Lasix)
My husband was sent to hospital for double pneumonia, er determined afrib heart instead of pneumonia, gave a total of 18 drugs and 11 iv bags in 24 hours, he had an input of liquids 9350 ml and output was 350, with 0 in the last 5 hours. he gained 20 lbs in this 1 day . He did not even meet their re ...
- Can you take a laxative which taking coumadin 6 mg. and lovenox injections 100 mg.
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Blood Clots, and takes Lovenox, Coumadin)
Im taking medicine for DVT
More questions for: Lovenox, Burning sensation
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Understanding and living with cancer
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Brain Damage, Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome, Encephalopathy, Partial (focal) Seizure, and takes Dilantin, Keppra, Lamictal, Lorazepam, Seroquel, Slow-k, Miralax, Lovenox, Ondansetron, Ibuprofen, Sennosides, Folic Acid, Hycodan)
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a severe reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could n ...
More reviews for: Lovenox, Burning sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal. The patient has Weakness, Agitation, Delusions, Mixed
Comments: was in ICU on ventalator for 14 dyas , moved to regular room for 7 days not getting any better mentally
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Prednisone, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Proair Hfa, Flonase, Acetaminophen, Mucinex, Loratadine, Carafate, Flovent, Ipratropium Bromide, Lovenox for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Pulmonary Congestion, Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, Deficiency Anaemia, Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose, Pain, Lung/pulmonary Congestion, Esophagitis, Lung Cancer - Non-small Cell, Emphysema, Blood Clots. The patient has Runny Nose, Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Malignant Pleural Effusion
Comments: Not sure what to use & not use. Conflicting resources.congestion seems to all come from running nose.
- A study of drug interactions between Elavil, Baraclude, Enoxaparin Sodium, Methylprednisolone for a patient with Insomnia, Hepatitis B, Blood Clots, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has
Comments: Elavil are seldom used in a half dose to treat insomnia.
- A study of side effects of Enoxaparin Sodium for a patient with Thrombosis. The patient has Enamel Anomaly
Comments: My son is 18 months old and has enamel deficiency can it be caused by me having to use enoxaprin during all of my pregnancy and also developed hemangioma on right thigh 3 days after birth?
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a patient with ADD. The patient has Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Burning Sensation, Hair Loss, Night Sweats (sweating in night)
Comments: The burning sensation, hair loss, and fatigue occured before adderall. Not sure about the night sweats.
More related studies for: Lovenox, Burning sensation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.