Lovenox and Burning sensation - from FDA reports
Burning sensation is found among people who take Lovenox, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Coumadin, and have Infection. This review analyzes which people have Burning sensation with Lovenox. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28,752 people who have side effects when taking Lovenox from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
28,752 people reported to have side effects when taking Lovenox.
Among them, 87 people (0.3%) have Burning sensation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lovenox when people have Burning sensation *:
- < 1 month: 76.92 %
- 1 - 6 months: 23.08 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Burning sensation when taking Lovenox *:
- female: 56.98 %
- male: 43.02 %
Age of people who have Burning sensation when taking Lovenox *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.32 %
- 20-29: 1.32 %
- 30-39: 7.89 %
- 40-49: 19.74 %
- 50-59: 22.37 %
- 60+: 47.37 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Infection (5 people, 5.75%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 4.60%)
- Pancreatic Carcinoma (3 people, 3.45%)
- Pain (3 people, 3.45%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (3 people, 3.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Coumadin (14 people, 16.09%)
- Colace (13 people, 14.94%)
- Lasix (10 people, 11.49%)
- Warfarin Sodium (9 people, 10.34%)
- Lisinopril (9 people, 10.34%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (21 people, 24.14%)
- Weakness (19 people, 21.84%)
- Rashes (19 people, 21.84%)
- Pain In Extremity (16 people, 18.39%)
- Hypoaesthesia (15 people, 17.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Burning sensation when taking Lovenox?
- Check symptoms - is burning sensation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBurning sensation and drugs with ingredients of enoxaparin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBurning sensation and Lovenox from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lovenox has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from Lovenox 29,275 users)
Burning sensation has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 38,590 Burning sensation patients).
Browse all side effects of Lovenoxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Burning sensationBurning sensation
Could your condition cause Burning sensationBurning sensation
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been on Lovenox injections for six weeks. I am now experiencing a decrease in my urine output. I drank a gallon of water today and that doesn't seem to have made an increase in urine output. Where is all of it going? Don't have any swelling anywhere, yet.
I have burning, pins and needle sensations throughout my body. My symptoms started in 2005 in my arms only. Over time my whole body is consumed with the symptoms. In 1996 I had a neverous breakdown and was put on 1000 mg of depakote, then I was put on lamitcal and came off it around 2011. I ...
User reviews to the study
I'm 18 days out after trying botox for crows feet. I've had horrible side effects including nausea, weakens and burning sensation in arms and hands. It seems the burning is also appearing in other parts of my body. I'm scared. When will these resolve? Will there be permanent damage? Is there any ...