Review: could Lovenox cause Drug withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Drug withdrawal syndrome is found among people who take Lovenox, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain.
We study 19,242 people who have side effects while taking Lovenox from FDA and social media. Among them, 71 have Drug withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lovenox and have Drug withdrawal syndrome >>>
Lovenox has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from 19,523 Lovenox users)
Drug withdrawal syndrome
Drug withdrawal syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, ill-defined disorder, muscle spasticity. (latest reports from 32,678 Drug withdrawal syndrome patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: 19,242 people reported to have side effects when taking Lovenox. Among them, 71 people (0.37%) have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Lovenox when people have Drug withdrawal syndrome * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Lovenox * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||19.23%||80.77% |
Age of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Lovenox * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||17.39%||39.13%||28.99%||14.49% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (42 people, 59.15%)
- Muscle spasms (10 people, 14.08%)
- Depression (9 people, 12.68%)
- Insomnia (7 people, 9.86%)
- Hypogonadism (7 people, 9.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (57 people, 80.28%)
- Neurontin (47 people, 66.20%)
- Prozac (39 people, 54.93%)
- Morphine sulfate (34 people, 47.89%)
- Vicodin (34 people, 47.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lovenox and drug withdrawal syndrome on
Do you have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Lovenox?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lovenox and have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Lovenox
- support group for people who have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Enoxaparin Sodium for a 69-year old woman with Cardiolipin Antibody. The patient has Blurred Vision
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Demerol, Lovenox, Zofran for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Pain, Anticoagulation Drug Level. The patient has Bladder Birth Defect Repair
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl, Daytrana, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Prozac, Lovenox, Coumadin for a 44-year old woman with Pain, Adhd, Kidney Stones, Depression, Pulmonary Embolism. The patient has Malaise, Psychosis Aggravated, Anxiety, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Lortab, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Enoxaparin Sodium for a 29-year old woman with Toothache, Depression, Blood Disorder. The patient has Rash Generalised, Vertigo, Hair Breakage
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Lovenox, Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Baclofen, Vitamin D, Temazepam, Gabapentin, Xanax, Topamax, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Tramadol, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 42-year old woman with Weight Loss, Bedridden, Blood Clot In The Legs, Pain, Back Pain, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Infection, <12 Vitamin D Lab Results, Sleep Paralysis, Speech Impairment (adult), Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Pseudotumor Cerebri, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Bone And Joint Pain, High Blood Pressure, Tachycardia. The patient has Weight Loss, My Primary Symptom Is Pain Due To Immobility
Recent Lovenox related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.