Home > Lovenox > Drug withdrawal syndrome > Lovenox and Drug withdrawal syndrome
Review: could Lovenox cause Drug withdrawal syndrome?
We study 19,236 people who have side effects while taking Lovenox from FDA and social media. Among them, 71 have Drug withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lovenox and have Drug withdrawal syndrome >>>
Lovenox (latest outcomes from 19,515 users) has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis.
Drug withdrawal syndrome
Drug withdrawal syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation) (latest reports from 150,219 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, ill-defined disorder, muscle spasticity.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 19,236 people reported to have side effects when taking Lovenox. Among them, 71 people (0.37%) have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Lovenox when people have Drug withdrawal syndrome * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Lovenox * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||19.23%||80.77% |
Age of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Lovenox * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||17.39%||39.13%||28.99%||14.49% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (42 people, 59.15%)
- Muscle spasms (10 people, 14.08%)
- Depression (9 people, 12.68%)
- Insomnia (7 people, 9.86%)
- Hypogonadism (7 people, 9.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (57 people, 80.28%)
- Neurontin (47 people, 66.20%)
- Prozac (39 people, 54.93%)
- Morphine sulfate (34 people, 47.89%)
- Vicodin (34 people, 47.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Lovenox?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lovenox and have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Lovenox
- support group for people who have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lovenox, Drug withdrawal syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Lovenox, Drug withdrawal syndrome
On eHealthMe, Lovenox (enoxaparin sodium) is often used for deep venous thrombosis. Find out below the conditions Lovenox is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lovenox used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Lovenox, Drug withdrawal syndrome
Recent Lovenox related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lovenox, Drug withdrawal syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (44 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Bromfed Dm
- Breast Enlargement
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sy/premenstrual Syndrome
- L Glutathione