Review: could Lunesta cause Cancer - pancreas (Pancreatic carcinoma)?
Summary: Cancer - pancreas is found among people who take Lunesta, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Celexa, and have Thyroid diseases.
We study 15,202 people who have side effects while taking Lunesta from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Cancer - pancreas. Find out below who they are, when they have Cancer - pancreas and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lunesta and have Cancer - pancreas >>>
Lunesta has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 16,187 Lunesta users)
Cancer - pancreas
Cancer - pancreas (pancreatic cancer) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 7,478 Cancer - pancreas patients)
On Mar, 19, 2015: 15,202 people reported to have side effects when taking Lunesta. Among them, 8 people (0.05%) have Cancer - Pancreas.
Time on Lunesta when people have Cancer - pancreas * :
Gender of people who have Cancer - pancreas when taking Lunesta * :
|Cancer - pancreas||25.00%||75.00% |
Age of people who have Cancer - pancreas when taking Lunesta * :
|Cancer - pancreas||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Cancer - pancreas when taking Lunesta ** :
How people recovered from Cancer - pancreas ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Thyroid disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Celexa (6 people, 75.00%)
- Procardia (6 people, 75.00%)
- Lipitor (6 people, 75.00%)
- Nph insulin (6 people, 75.00%)
- Neulasta (6 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
eHealthMe support (3 years ago):
The study is created by eHealthMe. Contact us here
Reply the comment
Patrick crawford (3 years ago):
I've taken Lunesta for three years and I have had some pancreas "issues". I had an ampulectomy about a year ago. I am a 61 year old male living in San Luis Obispo California. I am 5'11" and weight 170 lbs, and generally in good health. Who can I contact about the "Lunesta study".
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cancer - Pancreas while taking Lunesta?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lunesta and have Cancer - Pancreas
- support group for people who take Lunesta
- support group for people who have Cancer - Pancreas
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, Fish Oil, Carisoprodol, Lunesta, Crestor for a 56-year old man with Health, Muscle Aches, Sleepy, Cholestasis. The patient has Facial Flushing About Once A Day - Very Red
- A study of side effects of Zopiclone for a 69-year old man with Sleeplessness. The patient has Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Latuda, Vyvanse, Zopiclone, Gabapentin, Seroquel for a 21-year old woman with Panic Attack, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Anxiety, Apathy, Hypomania, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Tremor, Memory Impairment
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole Sodium Bicarbonate, Losartan Potassium, Zopiclone for a 69-year old man with Tamsulosin, Amlodipine, Bisoprolol Fumarate. The patient has Blood Pressure Fluctuation
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Miralax, Zyrtec Allergy, Aspirin, Prempro, Lunesta, Zoloft, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 54-year old woman with Asthma, Constipation, Allergy, Heart Attack, Menopause Hot Flashes, Insomnia, Depression, Hypertension. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
Recent Lunesta related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Meloxicam for a 69-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Morphine, Zopiclone for a 19-year old girl who has Suicide Attempt
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Clonazepam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Sertraline for a 50-year old woman who has BPD
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 47-year old man who has Panic, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Dilantin-125 for a 43-year old man who has Seizure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.