Home > Lupron depot > Breast enlargement > Lupron depot and Breast enlargement
Review: could Lupron depot cause Breast enlargement?
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 25 have Breast enlargement. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast enlargement and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Breast enlargement >>>
Lupron depot (latest outcomes from 6,961 users) has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis.
Breast enlargement (latest reports from 7,817 patients) has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 25 people (0.28%) have Breast Enlargement.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Breast enlargement * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Breast enlargement||12.50%||75.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Breast enlargement when taking Lupron depot * :
|Breast enlargement||0.00%||16.00%||0.00%||4.00%||4.00%||32.00%||8.00%||36.00% |
Severity of Breast enlargement when taking Lupron depot ** :
How people recovered from Breast enlargement ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (11 people, 44.00%)
- Endometriosis (11 people, 44.00%)
- Uterine leiomyoma (4 people, 16.00%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 16.00%)
- Precocious puberty (4 people, 16.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clonazepam (5 people, 20.00%)
- Lupron depot-ped (4 people, 16.00%)
- Synthroid (3 people, 12.00%)
- Travatan (3 people, 12.00%)
- Vitamin tab (2 people, 8.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Enlargement while taking Lupron Depot?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Breast Enlargement
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
- support group for people who have Breast Enlargement
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
within the last six months I have experienced achy joints and muscles. My scalp breaks out in a rash I have itchy spots on chest and upper abdomen. My B-12 is low and white blood count was low. I had one doctor treat me for one month for Lyme disease with no help, and I have a lot of the side effects from Lupron
dmitche3 on Sep, 17, 2014:
Have you had your thyroid levels checked since beginning Rapaflo?
From this study (2 months ago):
wan't to know if vitaman D3 can cause Breast enlargement in Men
From this study (3 months ago):
Am overweight, so I know that is part of the problem. Want to find out if these two medications are also contributing.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lupron depot, Breast enlargement
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Lupron depot, Breast enlargement
On eHealthMe, Lupron Depot (leuprolide acetate) is often used for endometriosis. Find out below the conditions Lupron Depot is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lupron Depot used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (12 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (7 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (54 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Groin Swelling
- Lupron Depot