Home > Lupron depot > Death > Lupron depot and Death
Review: could Lupron depot cause Death?
Summary: Death is found among people who take Lupron depot, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Warfarin sodium, and have Prostate cancer.
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 178 have Death. Find out below who they are, when they have Death and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Death >>>
Lupron depot (latest outcomes from 6,962 users) has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis.
Death (latest reports from 546,449 patients)
On Oct, 30, 2014: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 179 people (1.98%) have Death.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Death * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Death when taking Lupron depot * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (145 people, 81.01%)
- Uterine leiomyoma (9 people, 5.03%)
- Precocious puberty (7 people, 3.91%)
- Menorrhagia (4 people, 2.23%)
- Dialysis (4 people, 2.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Warfarin sodium (7 people, 3.91%)
- Lipitor (7 people, 3.91%)
- Altace (6 people, 3.35%)
- Atenolol (5 people, 2.79%)
- Casodex (5 people, 2.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death while taking Lupron Depot?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Death
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
- support group for people who have Death
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Your experience with eligard
(Asked by a 76 year old man who has Prostate Cancer Metastatic, and takes Eligard)
I started out with Firmagon in April 2013. They decided that I could be alergic to it after my belly swelled up and turned red. Switched to Eligard January 2014. The eligard causes more unwanted symptoms than the Firmagon.
I would like to just stop taking this drug even though it has reduced ...
- I am a 38 yr old who was treated for endometriosis with 6 mos. of lupron. my body hasn't been the same since, 5 years later. is there a link between lupron & thyroid disfunction & infertility?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Subclinical Hypothyroidism, Higher Than Normal FHS Levels, Infertility Female, and takes Lupron)
I was healthy and active before going on Lupron (against my better judgement). During the time I was on it I experienced hot flashes, night sweats, waking up to got to bathroom, frequent urination, flaking of scalp skin, loss of hair, weight gain, and a foot injury that came out of nowhere. It's b ...
- Lupron and rheumatoid arthritis
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Lung Disease - Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn's Disease, Hot Flashes, Vascular Dementia, and takes Lupron)
I took Lupron off and on for many years due to a medical condition and now my joints hurt so bad and lock and pop so bad. I took Lupron injections for a total of 24 months, could this be the cause if such pain in my joints and if so what can I do to prevent it from getting worse? And chronic breathi ...
- Will joint pain, night sweats and hot flashes go way?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Uterine Fibroids, Endometriosis, and takes Lupron Depot)
I have joint pain in finger joints, wrists, elbows, severe in hips, ankles, feet, knees. I also have night sweats, hot flashes, stiffness and can't sleep long. I had three one month Lupron Depot shots followed by a three month dosage. The symptoms got really bad after the three month dosage. Wil ...
- Causes of extreme fatigue and fainting when stressed and chronic panic/anxiety and insomnia
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Death Of Child, Depression - Major, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Anxiety Disorder, GERD, and takes Clonazepam, Protonix)
since daughters death 6 years ago I have been extremely fatigued, no energy for anything, dizziness chronic and have fainted about 7 times in the past 18 months, severe panic when leaving my home to the point of choking and vomiting, also wake up with flashbacks to my childs death nightly. Have bee ...
More questions for: Lupron depot, Death
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
(Posted by a 40 year old man who has Death, and takes Oxymorphone Hydrochloride)
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
- Lupron for prostate cancer and the efects on tia
(Posted by a 70 year old man who has Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased, and takes Lupron)
got a shot on friday had a tia that night....my best buddy had done the same thing and didn't wake up the next morning (4 months ago )he had a stroke i am scared to take this anymore..
More reviews for: Lupron depot, Death
- A study of side effects of Eligard for a patient with Cancer - Prostate. The patient has Pain In Fingers
Comments: Finger joint pain seems to increase when Eligard is injected, then decreases until next injection
- A study of side effects of Eligard for a patient with Cancer - Prostate. The patient has
Comments: any quality issues with Eligard? many thanks
- A study of side effects of Eligard for a patient with Prostate Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Peripheral Neuropathy (damage to nerves of the peripheral nervous system)
- A study of drug interactions between Lupron, Seroquel, Trileptal, Ativan for a patient with Endometriosis, Sleep Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Sleep Condition. The patient has Numbness And Tingling, Cognitive Deterioration, Speech Impairment (adult), Vision Impairment, Dizziness Aggravated, Hypertension
Comments: I also have a pituitary microadenoma and I also have elevated cortisol levels.
- A study of side effects of Seasonique for a patient with No Periods. The patient has Death
Comments: she took seasonique for about 10 days, felt ill...then cramps, abdominal pain, vomiting; needed help walking to and from bathroom; assisted to bed. Seemed disoriented, no fever; told her we were going to the doctor's in the morning....when I went to her room she was dead. I am her father....
More related studies for: Lupron depot, Death
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.