Review: could Lupron depot cause Death?
Summary: Death is found among people who take Lupron depot, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Warfarin sodium, and have Prostate cancer.
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 178 have Death. Find out below who they are, when they have Death and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Death >>>
Lupron depot has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from 6,971 Lupron depot users)
Death (latest reports from 183,872 Death patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 179 people (1.98%) have Death.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Death * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Death when taking Lupron depot * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (145 people, 81.01%)
- Uterine leiomyoma (9 people, 5.03%)
- Precocious puberty (7 people, 3.91%)
- Menorrhagia (4 people, 2.23%)
- Dialysis (4 people, 2.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Warfarin sodium (7 people, 3.91%)
- Lipitor (7 people, 3.91%)
- Altace (6 people, 3.35%)
- Atenolol (5 people, 2.79%)
- Casodex (5 people, 2.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lupron depot and death on
Do you have Death while taking Lupron Depot?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Death
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
- support group for people who have Death
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Augmentin, Sertraline, Gabapentin for a 30-year old man with Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis Bacterial, Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Sudden Death
- A study of drug interactions between Avodart, Casodex, Lupron Depot, Avapro for a 83-year old man with Prostate Cancer Recurrent, Blood Pressure. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Lupron for a 24-year old woman with Endometriosis. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 53-year old man with None, Blood Triglycerides, Acid Reflux, Major Depression. The patient has Death
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 28-year old woman with Nausea. The patient has Postpartum Haemorrhage, Peripartum Cardiomyopathy, Death Of Parent, Placental Abruption
Recent Lupron depot related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.