Home > Lupron depot > Lower abdominal pain > Lupron depot and Lower abdominal pain
Review: could Lupron depot cause Lower abdominal pain (Groin pain)?
Summary: Lower abdominal pain is found among people who take Lupron depot, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Protonix, and have Prostate cancer.
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Lower abdominal pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Lower abdominal pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Lower abdominal pain >>>
Lupron depot (latest outcomes from 6,962 users) has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis.
Lower abdominal pain
Lower abdominal pain (pain in lower abdomen) (latest reports from 32,832 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, pain, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 10 people (0.11%) have Lower Abdominal Pain.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Lower abdominal pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lower abdominal pain||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Lower abdominal pain when taking Lupron depot * :
|Lower abdominal pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||9.09%||0.00%||72.73% |
Severity of Lower abdominal pain when taking Lupron depot ** :
How people recovered from Lower abdominal pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (7 people, 70.00%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 60.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 30.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 20.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Protonix (2 people, 20.00%)
- Hydrocodone (2 people, 20.00%)
- Bystolic (2 people, 20.00%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 20.00%)
- Armour thyroid (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lower Abdominal Pain while taking Lupron Depot?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Lower Abdominal Pain
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
- support group for people who have Lower Abdominal Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Methods to manage groin pain in parkinsons
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has NULL::character Varying, NULL::character Varying, Parkinson's Disease, Pain - Groin, and takes Ropinirole, Sinemet)
I have been fighting this for 3 years now and medications do not seem to have provided any relief. Meds taken are Sinemet and Ropinerole.
- Your experience with eligard
(Asked by a 76 year old man who has Prostate Cancer Metastatic, and takes Eligard)
I started out with Firmagon in April 2013. They decided that I could be alergic to it after my belly swelled up and turned red. Switched to Eligard January 2014. The eligard causes more unwanted symptoms than the Firmagon.
I would like to just stop taking this drug even though it has reduced ...
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Lower Abdominal Pain, Headache, Constipation, and takes Ibuprofen, Miralax)
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Groin Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, and takes Purified Honey, Cinnamon, Apple Cider Vinegar)
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
- I am a 38 yr old who was treated for endometriosis with 6 mos. of lupron. my body hasn't been the same since, 5 years later. is there a link between lupron & thyroid disfunction & infertility?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Subclinical Hypothyroidism, Higher Than Normal FHS Levels, Infertility Female, and takes Lupron)
I was healthy and active before going on Lupron (against my better judgement). During the time I was on it I experienced hot flashes, night sweats, waking up to got to bathroom, frequent urination, flaking of scalp skin, loss of hair, weight gain, and a foot injury that came out of nowhere. It's b ...
More questions for: Lupron depot, Lower abdominal pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lupron for prostate cancer and the efects on tia
(Posted by a 70 year old man who has Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased, and takes Lupron)
got a shot on friday had a tia that night....my best buddy had done the same thing and didn't wake up the next morning (4 months ago )he had a stroke i am scared to take this anymore..
More reviews for: Lupron depot, Lower abdominal pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vicodin for a patient with Latent Tetany, Neuralgia. The patient has Ear Pain, Constant Thrumming Sound In Ears, Hypersensitivity, Hypersensitivity, Full Body Tetany, Full Body Numbness, Perineal Pain, Penile Pain, Renal Pain
Comments: All of this started after I finished masturbating one night two years ago. Upon climax, I was struck with an instant, excruciating pain in my rectum and scrotum areas. My penis immediately went numb and it felt as though every muscle in my perineum was seized up. I had no control, they would not ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Ceftriaxone for a patient with Inflammation Localised, Osteomyelitis. The patient has Renal Failure Acute, Acute Hepatic Failure, Eosinophilia, Acute Pulmonary Oedema, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, Ototoxicity, Mucosal Inflammation, Dry Eye, Vision Abnormal Nec, Mental Status Changes, Fever, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Vaginal Inflammation, Nausea, Genital Pain, Psychiatric Symptom, Lymph Node Pain, Lymphadenopathy, Pleural Effusion, Atelectasis, Rash Erythematous, Rash Generalised, Pancreatitis Due To Gallstones, Gastritis, Renal Tubular Necrosis, Tubulointerstitial Nephritis, Angioedema, Diffuse Vasculitis, Facial Swelling, Swelling, Lasix, Hypotension, Hypoxia, Red Man Syndrome, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Sloughing Of Skin, Oral Mucosal Sloughing, Vaginal Sloughing, Blood Urine Present, Rigors, Chills, Fatigue, Hypersomnia, Drowsiness, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Emotional Distress, Poisoning Nos, Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: Was misdiagnosed with lumbar osteomylitis,given PICC line home infusion 2g IV Vancomycin every 24hrs & 1g IV Ceftriaxone every 12 hrs for 3 days. On day 4 IV Vancomycin was doubled to 2g every 12 hrs.
By day 8 became nauseated, feverish, lethargic, could not stay awake during day, woke @11pm) burni ...
- A study of side effects of Lupron for a patient with Endometriosis. The patient has Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints)
Comments: I took lupron (or synarel - medication functions in the same way, but is adminstered as a nasal spray instead of injection) for just under two years total, once for four months and once for 19 months. About 6 weeks after starting the medication, I experienced severe shoulder and hip joint pain that ...
- A study of side effects of Lupron for a patient with Menorrhagia. The patient has Dizziness
Comments: I was initially diagnosed of Severe Anemia. I was given the Lupron injection while I was in the ER because I didn't really want blood transfusion. The doctor said that the medication would help stop my period and it would last for 3 months. I asked what kind of side effects does it have. The docto ...
More related studies for: Lupron depot, Lower abdominal pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.