Home > Lupron depot > Neuropathy peripheral > Lupron depot and Neuropathy peripheral
Review: could Lupron depot cause Neuropathy peripheral?
Summary: Neuropathy peripheral is found among people who take Lupron depot, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Cyanocobalamin-tannin complex, and have Prostate cancer.
We study 9,058 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Neuropathy peripheral. Find out below who they are, when they have Neuropathy peripheral and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Neuropathy peripheral >>>
Lupron depot (latest outcomes from 6,962 users) has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis.
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) (latest reports from 27,652 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 9,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Among them, 21 people (0.23%) have Neuropathy Peripheral.
Time on Lupron depot when people have Neuropathy peripheral * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Neuropathy peripheral||18.18%||36.36%||36.36%||0.00%||4.55%||0.00%||4.55% |
Age of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Lupron depot * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||0.00%||16.67%||13.33%||3.33%||56.67% |
Severity of Neuropathy peripheral when taking Lupron depot ** :
How people recovered from Neuropathy peripheral ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (17 people, 80.95%)
- Prostatic specific antigen increased (11 people, 52.38%)
- Hypertension (9 people, 42.86%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (8 people, 38.10%)
- Blood cholesterol (8 people, 38.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cyanocobalamin-tannin complex (4 people, 19.05%)
- Acetylsalicylic acid srt (4 people, 19.05%)
- Metoprolol (4 people, 19.05%)
- Atorvastatin calcium (4 people, 19.05%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (4 people, 19.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy Peripheral while taking Lupron Depot?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lupron depot and have Neuropathy Peripheral
- support group for people who take Lupron depot
- support group for people who have Neuropathy Peripheral
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- What does emphysemic change in the lungs mean
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Tramadol)
Doctor told me I have emphysema changes in my lungs.could this be causing my nausea every day all day?
- Can gabapentin cause bladder distension? there is no urinary symptom .
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, Renal Failure - Chronic, Bladder Distension, and takes Pyridoxine, Methylcobalamin, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Gabapentin)
Existing illness are Chronic renal failure (after hydro uretero nephrosis due to BPH) and peripheral neuropathy (vit B6 deficiency ) after ATT are the major problems along with BP .At present , the problem is that creatinine gas risen from 1,1 to 1.5 in 6 months .Since 6 months , I am taking medicin ...
- Your experience with eligard
(Asked by a 76 year old man who has Prostate Cancer Metastatic, and takes Eligard)
I started out with Firmagon in April 2013. They decided that I could be alergic to it after my belly swelled up and turned red. Switched to Eligard January 2014. The eligard causes more unwanted symptoms than the Firmagon.
I would like to just stop taking this drug even though it has reduced ...
- I am a 38 yr old who was treated for endometriosis with 6 mos. of lupron. my body hasn't been the same since, 5 years later. is there a link between lupron & thyroid disfunction & infertility?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Subclinical Hypothyroidism, Higher Than Normal FHS Levels, Infertility Female, and takes Lupron)
I was healthy and active before going on Lupron (against my better judgement). During the time I was on it I experienced hot flashes, night sweats, waking up to got to bathroom, frequent urination, flaking of scalp skin, loss of hair, weight gain, and a foot injury that came out of nowhere. It's b ...
More questions for: Lupron depot, Neuropathy peripheral
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lupron for prostate cancer and the efects on tia
(Posted by a 70 year old man who has Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased, and takes Lupron)
got a shot on friday had a tia that night....my best buddy had done the same thing and didn't wake up the next morning (4 months ago )he had a stroke i am scared to take this anymore..
- Idiopathic insomnolence
(Posted by a 44 year old man who has Insomnolence, Narcolepsy, Iga Nephropathy, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Modafinil)
In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets.
After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence.
Modaphinil caused a rea ...
- Avelox with prednisone and nabumetome = disaster
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has Vasculitis, Rhabdomyolysis, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Avelox, Prednisone, Nabumetone)
I was prescribed that combination of drugs in January 2013 when I went to my family doctor with a bad chest congestion and painful knees. After starting on the drugs, I got a severely painful neck and thumb and noticed some tingling in my left foot. I took the whole course of the avelox and predniso ...
More reviews for: Lupron depot, Neuropathy peripheral
- A study of side effects of Lupron Depot for a patient with Endometriosis. The patient has Ketonuria (ketones in urine)
Comments: Urine has smelled like I ate asparagus for past 2 weeks. (None has been actually eaten) Got second lupron shot 22.5 mg about 3 weeks ago and that evening slipped on ice and fell on injection site. Onset of odor was preceded by sharp tin foil taste in mouth for about 4 days that occurred when eating ...
- A study of drug interactions between Rapaflo, Gemfibrozil, Azor, Lupron for a patient with Urine Output Increased, Total Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Decreased, Prostate Cancer Stage I. The patient has Muscle Aches
Comments: within the last six months I have experienced achy joints and muscles. My scalp breaks out in a rash I have itchy spots on chest and upper abdomen. My B-12 is low and white blood count was low. I had one doctor treat me for one month for Lyme disease with no help, and I have a lot of the side effect ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, CoQ10, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Gabapentin, Remicade, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Antarctic Krill Oil, Vitamin C, 8-hour Bayer, Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Plavix, Livalo for a patient with Arthritis, Heart Disease Congenital, Neuropathy, Goiter, Immune Enhancement Therapy. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral
Comments: I was on simvastatin until 3 months ago when my cardiologist changed my me over to livalo because I was extremely tired all the time. I think my neuropathy is getting worse. I have muscle pain and not a lot of energy. I am not diabetic.
- A study of side effects of Lupron for a patient with Endometriosis. The patient has Jeannie Wesley
Comments: 2004 Feb. injection of sample drug, march 2nd injection, stopped due to pain in the beginning felt crazy and mean, now disabled with sever bone pain, back pain, memory loss etc This was given for a cyst on my RT. overy, uterus and left overy removed in 2000 therefore given off label, I had a great j ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Thiamine, CoQ10, Adderall, Januvia, Metformin for a patient with Malabsorption, Thiamine Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Add, Diabetes. The patient has Basophil % Slightly Elevated (2+ Years), Albumin Globulin Ratio Abnormal, Bun Higher Than Normal (23), Muscle Cramps, Neuropathy Peripheral, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent
Comments: I eat a low carb, high protein, high fat diet to help control diabetes. Fasting Insulin levels are at the very bottom of the normal range. I exercise a lot, average 2+ hours a day riding a bicycle at 16-18 mph, plus occasional running and swimming.
More related studies for: Lupron depot, Neuropathy peripheral
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.